Share money-making apps you use.

Inbox Dollars TV?

StevenNguyen907 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Is Inbox Dollars Tv any good? Does anyone have a good history when using the TV section on Inbox Dollars?

zerocool » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 pm

runs ok

lowkey » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 pm

i got banned

girlwithglasses » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am

Is Inbox Dollars Tv any good? Does anyone have a good history when using the TV section on Inbox Dollars?
I use the app, I make 50 cents a day. Some days it works better than others.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 am

What was the old amount?

I just got an email last week from Inbox $'s saying that unless I start doing surveys I will no longer receive the paid emails!!

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 am

OK I think it was a $1, I saw that video. I wondered why I always maxed out at $0.50. Makes sense they changed the limit

zerocool » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:11 pm

is better watch videos on phone or cpu?

girlwithglasses » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:00 pm

OK I think it was a $1, I saw that video. I wondered why I always maxed out at $0.50. Makes sense they changed the limit
what phone do you use for it
I use a ZTE fanfare for inbox dollars.

zerocool » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:04 am

not seems watch few then stop why asking

girlwithglasses » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Some days I get the full 50 cents other days I don't. I just got a new modem in hopes that my issues are internet related and not app related. Last night I started it later than usual, so I switched to rewardable tv and went to bed.

TraderJ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 am

I have not found a good phone yet. Its never the same with any phone.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 am

Looking back at my emails from inbox dollars I seem to get 50 cents for 3 days then a few 20 cent days and back up to 50 cents again. My new modem doesn't seem to be making a difference with this app.

zerocool » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

thanks

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:56 am

Some days I get the full 50 cents other days I don't. I just got a new modem in hopes that my issues are internet related and not app related. Last night I started it later than usual, so I switched to rewardable tv and went to bed.
50 cents? Is that per day? Seems very little, I dont think its worth it.

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 am

50 cents? Is that per day? Seems very little, I dont think its worth it.
yep 50 cents per day
wow lol why even bother using it

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 pm

yep 50 cents per day
wow lol why even bother using it
its worth it if a phone can finish it in 1hr -3hr i would say
eh i guess but i sure wouldnt

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 pm

its worth it if a phone can finish it in 1hr -3hr i would say
eh i guess but i sure wouldnt
If it was like 30min to in hour that would make it the best
yea 30-1hr its worth it

ElevationNOw » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello,

I just want to share my inboxdollar experience with everyone. Inboxdollar video section was very good in term of earnings. One day, the video section is disabled (about 4-5 months into it). I contacted support, and they informed me that this feature is disabled on my account because I was not participating any offers or surveys. I cannot earn by solely watching videos anymore. I thought some might find this info useful. Since then, inboxdollar is no longer in my routine.

ElevationNOw » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 pm

my main phone at the time - iphone 6s plus

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Hello,

I just want to share my inboxdollar experience with everyone. Inboxdollar video section was very good in term of earnings. One day, the video section is disabled (about 4-5 months into it). I contacted support, and they informed me that this feature is disabled on my account because I was not participating any offers or surveys. I cannot earn by solely watching videos anymore. I thought some might find this info useful. Since then, inboxdollar is no longer in my routine.
thats bs why would they even do that

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Hello,

thats bs why would they even do that
the tv still works
Is that the app?

blindwebster » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 am

Also banned from the video section for not being dumb enough to do their $2/hr surveys

Could have sworn I posted this comments a week ago...

ElevationNOw » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:03 pm

@blindwebster I am in the same boat as you

inmyzone inc » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:35 pm

It works best on computer

girlwithglasses » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:36 am

I had the wierdest message pop up on my inbox $ account, saying I was not in the U.S. I turned on my location, still didn't help. Had to download on my main phone (ZTE Grand x 3) since then I have reached the $0.50 max everyday. But it still sometimes gets that playback has stopped message but not as much.