Share money-making apps you use.

UENTO + Payment Proof

JuanCR28 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Uento is a pay-per-install application for Android systems. Recently they added new ways to earn more money.

Well, you can think that there is other equal apps, like CashPirate, TappOro, and infinity more I have tested. For me, Uento is the best. Because you earn money more quickly than these others apps.

Why is Uento different?

- The payments are instantly.
- You have more than one way to earn money (Bonus daily, an offers wall, different games and unlocking your smartphone)
- The admins always are updating, and they send general messages about the current and next update.
- You always get your points, they notify you after open the app
- Its referral system because you have two referrals levels.
- If you have bugs or something, you can contact them in Facebook and they'll help you.

Download the app from Google Play Store and use ONE of my two codes to register

xbiQ6

Ln4Pz

Payment proof?

A screenshot: http://prnt.sc/eoatb8

The company that pays you is Waypedia

If you have questions, leave your comment or leave me a PM

Let me know what code you will use and your nickname

PD.: DON'T USE VPN or emulator.
Last edited by JuanCR28 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:17 pm

I used UENTO for a while when I first started college and first started getting into making money with apps. It never did anything for me. Earning points was difficult and a very drawn out process. Sometimes I wouldn't be rewarded any points making it impossible to get enough points to cash out without devoting my entire day to the app. It isn't the best app out there.

JuanCR28 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:54 pm

I used UENTO for a while when I first started college and first started getting into making money with apps. It never did anything for me. Earning points was difficult and a very drawn out process. Sometimes I wouldn't be rewarded any points making it impossible to get enough points to cash out without devoting my entire day to the app. It isn't the best app out there.
eehmm

I exchange my points every 5 days. You can see my payment proof, so...

Raven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Maybe they changed it but when I used it around 6 or 7 months ago it was really bad, I don't trust it anymore

jaysonbubel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:50 pm

You can cash out at $2.50 only? That's nice.

jaysonbubel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:51 pm

How much do you make per day?

NikS13 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:28 pm

"Maybe they changed it but when I used it around 6 or 7 months ago it was really bad, I don't trust it anymore"
Same here, ill give it another try then after i saw this post it looks like a good app

NikS13 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:31 pm

The only thing i dont like about the app is that they want access to your contacts.. Its making me think that one day will invite all my contacts.. And i really dont want that

NikS13 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:53 pm

And by the way, can you tell me what are you doing to earn so much? Because its pretty good amount. Would really like to know, Thanks :).

JuanCR28 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 pm

How much do you make per day?
How much you want... you can play the games, download the apps, unlock your smartphone

JuanCR28 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 pm

And by the way, can you tell me what are you doing to earn so much? Because its pretty good amount. Would really like to know, Thanks :).
I use the games

JuanCR28 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm

The only thing i dont like about the app is that they want access to your contacts.. Its making me think that one day will invite all my contacts.. And i really dont want that
they don't do it. I have uento since two or three years ago and they never invite your contacts.

JuanCR28 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm

You can cash out at $2.50 only? That's nice.
yes, is the minimum, you can cashout 2.50-5-20-50 to Paypal

you can exchange to Amazon, Best Buy, steam, Target, and other many ways.

girlwithglasses » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:27 pm

"Maybe they changed it but when I used it around 6 or 7 months ago it was really bad, I don't trust it anymore"
Same here, ill give it another try then after i saw this post it looks like a good app
I also tried it about 6 months ago, on my tablet, without much luck. I wasn't getting points, and im not big on downloading apps for points. So i dont think i broke 30 cents before i deleted it. I also had another app lock screen app and didnt act right with both. Is there other ways to earn now?

girlwithglasses » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:30 pm

I use the games
Games? As in the apps after you download them? Or they have a game section that awards points after each round?

NikS13 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:07 pm

I use the games
Games? As in the apps after you download them? Or they have a game section that awards points after each round?
There is an game where you tap on an coin to get higher in the rankings, the higher your rank, the higher the reward. That is just one example of the games.

JuanCR28 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 pm

I use the games
Yes, they have a game section and you earn now for every activity that make your referrals

JuanCR28 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:02 pm

I use the games
There is an game where you tap on an coin to get higher in the rankings, the higher your rank, the higher the reward. That is just one example of the games.
exactly, and other news: Flip star, the secret chest, scratch, spin.

JuanCR28 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

And the bonus daily which increases every five days

girlwithglasses » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:36 pm

Ok, sounds like i will have to try it again. I never saw the game section. Do you have another lock screen app? I have s'mores and perk unlock already.

NikS13 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 am

Ok, sounds like i will have to try it again. I never saw the game section. Do you have another lock screen app? I have s'mores and perk unlock already.
Slidejoy, although i didn't try it for months, so there is a chance that their app got closed.

girlwithglasses » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Since i downloaded it on a different device Uento disabled my account and is making me wait 24hrs. 😖

NikS13 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Since i downloaded it on a different device Uento disabled my account and is making me wait 24hrs. 😖
Try contacting the support, maybe you did something disallowed.

Raven » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 pm

No that's not the reason, Uteno disables your account for 24 hours to stop suspicious activity. This will happen if you try to use your account on a different device and it happens to everybody.

jaysonbubel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Apps that pay to download usually do not pay well and they are not really consistent.