Share money-making apps you use.

Mileup: Get PAID to DRIVE

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:47 pm

ANDROID AND IOS: Mileup is an app that pays you to drive. You earn 2 points per mile and 4000 points is a $5 gift card that can be cashed out for Amazon, Walmart, Target, Domino's, Gamestop, iTunes, Nike, and Regal. They have a offer that if you get into an accident they will PAY YOU $250 in gift cards. I hope you don't get into an accident, but it's a good incentive if you do. I've had this app for over a week and have already made over $2, there are bonuses you can activate for driving a certain amount of miles. It might not seem like a lot of money, but you can leave it running in the background and it is passive. I recommend turning off the cellular data option off in the app as it will consume a lot of data. It tracks your motion and will reward when you connect to wifi. This is an app that should be on your main phone and it needs to be on when you are driving. You need phone verification to sign up.

*OPEN ON PHONE* Here is my referral code: http://bit.ly/mileup

I would really appreciate if you used it :) .

Thank you!

equestgirl95 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:27 am

Would this work while my phone isn't activated?

jaysonbubel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:21 am

Would this work while my phone isn't activated?
What do you mean activated?

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Also an payment proof would be nice in order to determine if this app is 100% functional and fully functional?
I believe that this is crucial if you want to convince more to install this app...

equestgirl95 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:46 pm

My phone service isn't turned on right now. I'm just using my phone on wifi.

jaysonbubel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 pm

My phone service isn't turned on right now. I'm just using my phone on wifi.
It works with wifi as well. You don't need any cellular data.

jaysonbubel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Also an payment proof would be nice in order to determine if this app is 100% functional and fully functional?
I believe that this is crucial if you want to convince more to install this app...
I will try to get a payment proof as soon as I cashout. It has over 100k downloads on the Google Play Store, so it's gotta be legit. I've seen reviews online as well.

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:07 am

Im curious about this. how demanding time wise is it? Because im kind oof skeptical because of stuff like gas

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:08 am

lol they give you points for getting into an accident? thats weird

trunghero7plus » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 am

Wow XD

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:29 am

yeah i know its odd but good i guess

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 am

I want to tell you that if it has a lot of downloads then it doesn't mean that you can be 100% sure that is legit. Many people could have downloaded it and realise that is fake.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am

I am not reffering to this app especially but in general because the download amount can't determine if the app is good or fake

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:13 am

Also the reviews are not all correct because they may have done a good review and gave a great mark just to receive points in-app.
Last edited by Andru on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:13 am

The best way unfortunately is to test it by yourself which is time consuming...

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 am

Im curious about this. how demanding time wise is it? Because im kind oof skeptical because of stuff like gas
I'll get you a payment proof by the end of this week. It runs in the background of your phone!

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 am

The best way unfortunately is to test it by yourself which is time consuming...
I'll get back to you when I cashout and receive my giftcard. It should be maybe in like a week, when I get enough points.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Perfect than i can't wait to see the actual results we all are waiting for! I think that i will install this app because i travel a lot by car and with public transport...

equestgirl95 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 pm

I wonder if it works in addition to a gps app, can you run it with a gps app or does it have to be on just that screen?

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:39 pm

I think that you also need to use your GPS and that will consume your battery very fast. And I also think that you need to keep the app on screen in order to work.

equestgirl95 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Yeah I think other apps like this, you couldn't have the phone on any other apps, including a gps. I need a gps because I'm extremely directionally challenged haha. I don't think this would work for me until I have a regular gps that's for the car.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Yeah you could use if you have a car a GPS navigation, usually cars from 2010 till now have this navigation implemented...

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Yeah you could use if you have a car a GPS navigation, usually cars from 2010 till now have this navigation implemented...
You do not need the app to be open. Your phone can be locked as well.

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Yeah I think other apps like this, you couldn't have the phone on any other apps, including a gps. I need a gps because I'm extremely directionally challenged haha. I don't think this would work for me until I have a regular gps that's for the car.
You don't need to have the app open!

joeboulanger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm

sweet thats actually awesome