Share money-making apps you use.

Gokano Money Making Website

Joshua2212 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 am

This is an awesome site to use!

The prizes are very good quality and very low prices!

It's completely free but the only catch is that you do not know when the shop will be open but you can pay $2.99 for the exact time and date of the next shop opening which if you collect enough points it's worth it!

$1 = 85GP

1GP for every day, 1GP for every new refferal and when you hit 30 referred people you get double the amount of GP!!!!!!

abneric » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Any payment proof?

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:09 pm

It would be nice for you if you had posted an spreadsheet so we could see how much you can earn in let's say an very good month and a very bad month. That will be really helpful and i'm waiting for you to attach it here. :)

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Also as abneric said an payment proof is crucial when you want to attract people to start using an unknown website that you have reccomend it. I am not saying that it is not working but an nice proof if going to be enough. :)

Joshua2212 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:09 pm

You get paid via prizes and gift cards, there are quite a lot online but I personally have not redeemed anything yet purely because I never know when the restock date is and always miss it, but Andru, so every day you will always get 1 GP if you login to the site and they have extra polls which are on average once a day which give you 1 GP, You can also refer people but only get 1 GP for every referral, You can also have double the earnings for lifetime if you refer 30 people which is what I have done...

Joshua2212 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:09 pm

*Quite a lot of videos on youtube of people reviewing their winnings from the site

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 am

Ok then i will try it since i have nothing to lose :)