Share money-making apps you use.

CLICK 101 TIPS

Mahaaa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:55 am

I earn money by doing surveys on inbox dollars.I also earn money by doing surveys on freemyapps.

Antoine.C » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:20 am

? What do you mean ? there is better apps or website to make money on with surveys

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:49 pm

What?? You said click 101 tips and i find 18 words which explain nothing, we already know and use these for quite some time ( by we i refer to me and the community) so it is a joke or what?

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

I am very upset for the ones in this community that really don't try at least to help others with some problem or post new and interesting things....what you posted here is a joke, because i can't find a nicer word for what you did here....

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

I am waiting for you to update the post or change the title or delete it because it is misunderstanding what this post is all about....otherwise i think that i will hit that report button :(

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

I also agree with Antoine.C , because there are a lot more apps that pay a lot better than these two you mentioned.....

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

If you want very good high paying apps you should uninstall this app as fast as you can and listen to my recommendations : (which give you Amazon Gift cards or paypal money, and is great ) . So here comes the list:

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Well to get started you can download adlove and you can make 2$ a day per device which is really nice compared to what planes you have: just 30-50 dollars a month. Well you should use this app with more than 1 devices in order to maximize your profit.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

As for yoolotto i never have used it but heard that is kind of great but don't expect huge earnings as always because perk apps usually don't give you that much money which is really disappointing....

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

And the list can go on and on so i hope that i had helped you decide that you should't post this with an bad title.If you still have some more question you can always write back to me here and i will explain or tell you what you need to now as soon as i can..

Cage017 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm

When it comes to clicking, I love going to GiftHulk and their Guess The Card Game. With that feature alone I make $5 a month and it takes less than an hour a day. Plus I have codes that I won from the game that I would like to give away for members (and maybe other members can chime in with their Fountain of Youth codes too) as long as Joe gives me the approval.

Plus there is the Play section at Swagbucks for 10 SB's when you play their free games 10 times. I do that one for 10 minutes a day.

Should I keep going?

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:39 am

I think you should keep going for us, the members of this community that really care about this.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:40 am

I don't think that the person that had posted this non sense topic cares about this.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:41 am

Please go on because I am really interested about this app that you are telling me of... It is available in which countries?

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:41 am

Because I live in US but some of the members here don't live there or until he UK...

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:42 am

I am waiting for your response regarding the app you described some lanes up......
:)

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 pm

As i said some time ago i am really disappointed of this type of people that post useless posts on this great forum.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:58 pm

The title is totally out of the topic. I think that he had posted this just to earn points for doing nothing.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:59 pm

I totally don't agree on that because there are some of us like me and you bboytech that really try to help some of our members in his community.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:00 pm

For example i have started to help people more than 1 month ago and received some positive reviews for helping them.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:01 pm

This is what makes me happy, to make other people happy and to know that i really, REALLY helped them.

Cage017 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Well they aren't apps, but I suppose they would work on a phone or tablet via web browser. I don't have a smartphone so I just use the laptop for these sites.

A couple of other quick clicks I got to:

Points2Shop - Go to the Coupons page and get 1 cent automatically.
Treasure Trooper - Vote in the poll and get 2 cents automatically.
Irazoo - Play a few card games and earn some change here and there. They also have weekly codes.

If you go to Swagbuck's main page and click on "Deal of the Day", you'll get 1 SB aka 1 cent. Also don't forget they have monthly bonuses tallied so if you don't accept them, you won't get them. This past month I got 70 SB and all I had to do was accept them.