Share money-making apps you use.

Quick tips

Mahaaa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:53 am

I earn money by doing surveys on inbox dollars.I also earn money by doing surveys on freemyapps.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

I would honestly say that you should start using more apps or websites in order to maximize your profit, since you won't be earning that much only with these 2 websites...

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:27 pm

It is just my opinion so don't take it personal....if you want to make this serious you really should start using more apps. I hope i helped you somewhat :)

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm

How are you earning with surveys? Almost any survey I do, I end up not qualifying for it.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Well sometimes it happens for me as well but like 70% of the times i become qualified. I basically put in my personal information maybe that they are looking just for certain persons to complete the surveys which is kind of strange.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:31 pm

I believe that every US resident should have an oportunity to qualify for surveys since the surveys were especially desinged and made for us in the first place. :(

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 pm

I agree. It's like "Oh you don't have diabetes? You're not male? Too bad" but sometimes it takes me like 30 minutes into a survey before it tells me that I don't qualify, I think they should tell you that within the first 5 minutes so you're not just wasting your time.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 pm

I completely agree with you on that. I am also really against these things that really annoys me some time :(

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Yeah, I have kind of given up on paid surveys but then again, you hear people talk about how people make a decent amount of money from doing them, and since I don't have a job right now and I'm just sitting at home, I could do surveys....if only I could qualify lol.