Share money-making apps you use.

"Free Gems" for Clash Royal / Clash of Clans

IanGR » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 am

About a month and a half ago, I downloaded an app simply titles, "Free Gems".
First thing I noticed was how many ads it had. After any action I did I would get an ad.
Another thing that appealed was that it wasn't just free gems, but gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, etc...)
It has gotten taken down recently, and I will try and see if it can make money.

greg » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:45 am

Have a crack at it and let us know! *Secretly snickering for you taking the bullet for us lol*

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Did you ever get paid from it?

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

And was it IOS or Android?

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

I really think that this is a joke, why have you posted this here ?? It really doesn't make any sense to me because everybody knows that this types of apps are fake and full on viruses..

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

But i am waiting to see if you really have made money on this wonderful app :)

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

If you want very good high paying apps you should uninstall this app as fast as you can and listen to my recommendations : (which give you Amazon Gift cards or paypal money, and is great ) . So here comes the list:

Well to get started you can download adlove and you can make 2$ a day per device which is really nice compared to what planes you have: just 30-50 dollars a month. Well you should use this app with more than 1 devices in order to maximize your profit.

Another website this time not an app is InboxDollars in which you need to take surveys in order to earn money every day. Now here it really depends on the qualification for the survey: you can become qualified or not for the survey so here you might complete your information correctly and still it doesn't allow you to complete one. You can try it...