Share money-making apps you use.

RewardableTv (STILL NOT PAID)

rayplace » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Me again,

Is anyone else other than (Akumaky) getting paid from rewardable Tv? Its going on a month and still nothing when i made the first post here i had already actually waiting the 10 days as a matter a fact it was longer than 10 days but now its even longer, I look at my account today and i have enough to do another "withdrawal" with acorns left afterwards but i will not until i receive my first one, i am beginning to think like a lot of other people i have seen on YouTube they are complaining of not getting paid acorns missing i thought this was one of the best apps outside of perk and earnhoney but i was sadly mistaken. :( and Support at rewardableTv is a joke i contacted them wayyyy back twice and never receive any contact back so i never tried anymore dont want them to think that i was "SPAMMING" them for not doing there job or get suspended.

Sss22066 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:32 am

I have been paid 5 times since thanksgiving (2 accts) app is legit just takes between 20 to 30 days to get paid... Oh yeah have lost (robbed) of several thousand acorns by app glitches seems to be a account conflict mixing iOS and android devices... If someone teaches me how to attach iPad screenshots I will provide proof

rayplace » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Thanks Sss22066, I don't know why want they just say that instead of telling people to give them 7 to 10 days, you mention 2 accts? Can you get away with 2 accts under the same IP address or does it matter? if so i will try that also but only after i start getting paid, how many devices are you using for REWARDABLETV? I have 6

Katherine » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 pm

To be honest, they take forever sometimes, especially around holidays. I hope eventually you'll get paid, but if you don't there's not much you can do. Even their customer support sucks sooooo bad, they don't bother responding to emails. I'd say wait 1 more month. Are you sure all your information is correct? PS: DON'T change your information during a cashout. Myself and my friend has had a problem where we never received our first cashout because of that. It's so screwed up, but if anything is incorrect and it's the reason you're not getting anything then you must change it. Otherwise, I'd wait, as painful as it is :/

rayplace » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Yes thanks for your kinds words but i finally got PAID YESTERDAY this is the slowest pay out i have had this far since i started phone farming took almost a MONTH to get paid 10 dollars and you find others here like (Akumaky) says they are making around 100 dollars or more here a month and i struggle to make 10 dollars but its better than nothing, now i know that they will pays i can move forward.

Katherine » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:42 pm

You make more the more phones you have. I have 5 phones running on it, I heard you can have 7, not sure. That's probably why he's reaching $100 lol. Even with 5 phones that's cutting it close for me

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

I really have experienced the same problem : i never actually got a payment from them so i really got upset.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:13 pm

But if you want me to give you a list of recommended apps that I use every day here it is:

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 pm

The first app that you should try is Adlove which really pays well, like 2$ a day per device. If you have more than one device then it is even better.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 pm

But keep in mind that you need to make different accounts per each of the devices in order to avoid banning.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:17 pm

It pays from Amazon gift cards to Google play gift cards and other 60 stores, so it has you covered. I have already received a high amount of money till now so I use it every day.

Akumaky » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:58 pm

was paid $40 today by Rewardable TV.

AdLove sucks. not passive. takes for ever to cash out. If you can cash out $1 a week busting your tail I'd love to hear your method.

I tried pulling up commercial playlists on youtube and using them, and they refused to pay me. I selected a good star/rating for all ads, they refused to pay because my ratings do not vary. I'm done with AdLove.. too much work for nothing

Akumaky » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Yes thanks for your kinds words but i finally got PAID YESTERDAY this is the slowest pay out i have had this far since i started phone farming took almost a MONTH to get paid 10 dollars and you find others here like (Akumaky) says they are making around 100 dollars or more here a month and i struggle to make 10 dollars but its better than nothing, now i know that they will pays i can move forward.
You cashed out $10. while waiting to be paid you keep earning, right? The more phones, the more you earn, right? so, if you can earn $50 while waiting for $10, you'll go from $10 on your first cash out to $50, right? It's not hard to imagine adding a few more phones to get to $100. No matter how mad you get, the system will not change. Just set up your phones, earn, cash out, wait, get paid, repeat. RTV runs like a champ on my devices. I'd rather have a slow to pay app that runs perfect 24/7 than an app that pays the same day I check out and run like crap.. but that's just me I guess..

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:24 pm

was paid $40 today by Rewardable TV.

AdLove sucks. not passive. takes for ever to cash out. If you can cash out $1 a week busting your tail I'd love to hear your method.

I tried pulling up commercial playlists on youtube and using them, and they refused to pay me. I selected a good star/rating for all ads, they refused to pay because my ratings do not vary. I'm done with AdLove.. too much work for nothing
Well I earn 2 $, a day with just 1 phone and without doing any listening part. Just the videos from the bonus tab, which trust me, now there are lots of them.

Akumaky » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 pm

That's awesome, Andru. Wish I could earn from AdFun

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 pm

I've gotta sign up for rewardable tv. It sounds better than the earnhoney app.

Marballer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Best passive app I use

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Best passive app I use
I'm gonna download it now. Let's get that $$$