Share money-making apps you use.

YooLoto vs Checkpoints

Akumaky » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:05 pm

I switched from checkpoints to yooloto a while back because checkpoints continually had server errors and would stop earning. Now, YooLoto is constantly opening google ad pages and false virus pages.. it doesn't earn like it used to.

Out of these two, which do you find more stable, a better earner?

rayplace » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Checkpoint is better than yoolotto at the moment, I have taken yoolotto out of my routine because of the constant B.S. adds and little to no earnings at least i can make pretty close to what i was already making with checkpoint i have 15 devices on checkpoint at the moment which some of those i was using for yolotto and changed them to checkpoint.

Ldmart » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Device limit on checkpoints are not 10 ? they changed that?

rayplace » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:41 pm

I know the limit is 10 but the 10 is for each account

rayplace » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Ldmart what are you saying the device limit is?

rayplace » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 pm

because i have been running my 15 devices on 2 different accounts for months with no problems at all

rayplace » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:48 pm

I also think the tech slug still uses 20 devices on checkpoint

Ldmart » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 am

Ryplace i was just double checking the device limit per account. Thanks

rayplace » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:21 am

Ok Ldmart No problem have a blessed day

Katherine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:59 am

I am using YooLotto atm b/c it continually runs. As with any app, it can be crappy from time to time. But with checkpoints, don't they limit you the amount of points/ads/money you can make in a day? I think that's why I didn't use it

rayplace » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:11 pm

I have not experienced any money making limits with checkpoints and i run checkpoint 24/7 nonstop and every other hour or so i check to make sure i am still earning. I also plan on adding more device to checkpoint next week

rayplace » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Katherine you mention yoolotto atm? can you please tell me more on how and where to locate that? i really want to make money with yoolotto and if the atm part is running consistently i would use it so please explain how do i get there.

Katherine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Oh atm means 'at the moment' haha :) To get money I just click cash out

Akumaky » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm switching back to yoolotto. i earn way less with checkpoints. it's less of a hassle compared to yoolotto, but it's a terrible earner for my location.

rayplace » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Thanks Katherine sorry for not understanding clearly yes i believe your right about the location thing because Yoolotto Sucks where i am SLOWWW to no earnings a day and checkpoint seems to be the winner where i am between the to and i have yet to add my limit on devices with checkpoint

cdl_logs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 am

I am unable to get yoolotto to work whatsoever.

jaysonbubel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:36 am

How much can you make with one device on checkpoints?

NolanLee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:40 am

How much can you make with one device on checkpoints?
If you dont have a lot devices, checkpoints is not recomend, because for me it always 0.3 or even less device/day, but it is stable and device limit is high. U can get much more with perk only few hours, or Rewardable.tv on certain time.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:44 pm

I really think than none of the above is a great option in making good money, honestly.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Here is the list that i recommend you to be using instead of these 2 because my apps/websites are paying higher amounts of money...

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:45 pm

The first app you should try is Adlove, in which you can basically make 2$ a day with just one phone! So if you have more phones it even better!

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:46 pm

All you have to do in this app is to watch videos and get points for it. But it is good if you make different accounts per each device to avoid banning.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:48 pm

You can exchange your points from Adlove in all types of Gift cards : from Amazon.com to google play gift card, so it has a wide variety to choose from.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:50 pm

The next app you should try is LuckyGift in which you have ti download certain apps and open them every day to earn coins for 10-15 days ( after that you need to take other apps and uninstall the old ones)

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm

At first i thought that was not going to work but i had actually received yesterday my payment: 5$ Amazon.com gift card, so i am very happy about it.
Last edited by Andru on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.