Share money-making apps you use.

PSA Inboxdollars TV being disabled! unless...

zav2170 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:21 am

So I've been a active user of the Inboxdollars App and I've been using the tv app on a daily basis. Last night when I was going to begin the Tv section I got a message that "this feature is disabled on your account". So I thought maybe its just a glitch or error. Woke up today and its the afternoon and still it remains the same. So I went on inbox's main website rather than the app to see if it would work there. And no it was still the same, this feature is disabled on your account. However, underneath it there was a link where it redirected me to a section explaining why. Upon reading it, it turns out that if I am not actively completing OTHER offers, offered by inboxdollars that certain features would be disabled for a "extended period". Here is the link to fully read it: https://support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en- ... Activities

So in short those who use Inboxdollars and only use the TV feature while not doing anything else, take notice and start doing other offers before this feature gets disabled on your account.

rayplace » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Not in my routine anyway, tv app hardly ever works for me and very glitchy. I had to babysit it to much, Plenty more passive apps.

Grimreaper » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:39 pm

I just do a few surveys here and there, do the sweeps and the win it codes. The ad watch feature in my opinion wasn't passive enough..