Share money-making apps you use.

Social Media App that Pays!!

mustangjenny34 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Have you tried out Rabadaba yet? It's an awesome app that you can download either at Google Play or on the App Store for free and it pays you to be social.
I have been a member since February and I've gotten paid every month. Rabadaba doesn't have any fees at all and you have to ability to earn as much money as you want.
Rabadaba is always implementing ways to make the app better for the members to earn more money faster. All the content on Rabadaba is from the most amazing people and they post the most amazing original content. (No google images, please)
There also is never a fee to cash out which goes to your PayPal account. So no worries about giving out bank information as it's not needed.
Rabadaba also started this new Live Contest were the members nominate the pictures they love and vote on the ones they want to win $10, $7, $5 or $1.
Rabadaba really is the best new thing!!
If you do join our family, please follow me. My user name is @mustangjenny34 Hope to see you there!!

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Have you tried out Rabadaba yet? It's an awesome app that you can download either at Google Play or on the App Store for free and it pays you to be social.
I have been a member since February and I've gotten paid every month. Rabadaba doesn't have any fees at all and you have to ability to earn as much money as you want.
Rabadaba is always implementing ways to make the app better for the members to earn more money faster. All the content on Rabadaba is from the most amazing people and they post the most amazing original content. (No google images, please)
There also is never a fee to cash out which goes to your PayPal account. So no worries about giving out bank information as it's not needed.
Rabadaba also started this new Live Contest were the members nominate the pictures they love and vote on the ones they want to win $10, $7, $5 or $1.
Rabadaba really is the best new thing!!
If you do join our family, please follow me. My user name is @mustangjenny34 Hope to see you there!!
Its the old one.