Share money-making apps you use.

someone PLEASE help

snarf1012 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

I have 7 phones that I used to run perk apps on but the earnings got so bad a couple months ago I quit using them.

I'm getting back into it and I have a lot of questions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am a very busy college student and work a full time job so I really don't have time to moniter all of my phones. So first question (1) what is a good current PASSIVE app that also PAYS DECENT. I would prefer not to switch everything up to checkpoints and make nothing.

(2)I have 15 mb internet and my router sort of sucks. I did have a really nice asus one but it burned up :(. WIll I be able to run 7 phones on a cheapo router with 15 mb internet speed?

(3) I have about 300 dollars in amazon credit, IS IT WORTH IT in your guys opinion to buy some more phones and try to get the ball rolling again, or should I invest in a router, or is all of this passive video app stuff sort of bottoming out?

(4) if I install "panel app" on all of my pharm phones is that ok? Will it boost earnings or stay the same b/c its all the same account?
- Are there potentially any other data harvesting apps that I can install on all my pharm phones?

Thank you for any help guys I really appreciate it.
PS. I'm trying out rewardable TV and it seems to be doing pretty well... is there a device limit on it? What would you guys recommend?

Also sorry this is so scatter brained but if you guys would recommend I reinvest my $300 in amazon would you recommend buying a router first, or phones. And what phones would you recommend?

Thanks you guys are the best.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Adfun is another passive app that makes around $25 with 5+ devices so try that. With the router thing, you do need to get a better one if you want to make money so look for ones with 50+ mbs which should be fine. Invest in one phone a few phones at first to see how the internet copes with it then gradually increase the amount of phones. The galaxy luna and lg optimus zone 3 should be good phones. I would say get the phones first so that you can figure out what internet to get

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:11 am

Go with applike. See about it on the forum