Share money-making apps you use.

passive money earnhoney

hlopez257 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Earnhoney setup passive money
Earnhoney Refferal Link:
http://www.earnhoney.com/home/referrer=11E795F9C

Earnhoney setup, 7 hp streams all run 1 tab on TVGLEE, and my desktop.
7 insignia windows 8 tablets that will be adding, and the 10 port charging station.

make roughly 10~15$ a day, on a good day when everything is running cherry, meaning earnhoney, ads, my internet on a bad day from 7~10$.

What sets EarnHoney aside from the rest of the reward sites currently out there is its ability to be a passive earner through the Videos and Games the website.
Turn adblock off in order to get points.
Earning Passively Videos: The videos will autoplay after another with an advertisement played at the beginning of each video. This is one of the two passive ways to earn with EarnHoney. After every advertisement you'll earn "Nectar" which is worth a part of a Honey Dollar (HD). If you're familiar with Swagbucks this is similar to SBTV desktop where the bar fills up till you earn your SB.

Games: This is the second way to passively earn with EarnHoney. The only game currently available to play is 2048. When you're playing 2048, videos and their ads will play on the side of the webpage continuously, (similar to the videos section) earning you nectar for for every ad that plays. You don't actually have to play the game in order to receive HD.

Note: You can open multiple windows of the Videos section and the Games section to earn with as long as you can see each window. However, if you earn over 100 HD/hr from the Videos and/or Games section you may get banned.

Surveys: Complete the Badges on the right side of the Survey List. You'll earn 5 HD immediately for each badge you complete. Completing the badges helps you qualify for more surveys relative to you. The rest is self explanatory. Do surveys, get the points it states you'll earn.

PeanutLabs: Complete Peanut Lab offers or surveys to earn Honey Dollars (HD).

Rewards $1 Amazon: 90 HD Only available for your first redemption
$5 Amazon: 495 HD
$10 Amazon: 990 HD
$25 Amazon: 2,450 HD
$5 Paypal: 500 HD
$25 Paypal: 2,500 HD
$5 Unverified PayPal: 575 HD

Ref: http://www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E795F9C

check out the video i show my setup and explain things on it.

video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckbKRYK9Bg4

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (54.32 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (58.46 KiB) Viewed 2255 times

akaNightmare » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 am

Do u have one account for each device or just one account for all 7 hp streams and computer

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 am

It's just one account with all of the devices

Katherine » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:24 am

I literally just put this mobile app on 5 of my phones. Do you use the app? Or do you use earnhoney on the website through the phones? I am constantly getting ads I need to exit out of in order for them to continue on. Do you know why?

Katherine » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:28 am

Also, is there any way to relieve stress off the wifi for the cell phones? I noticed you hooked your tablets to the ethernet. I have 15 phones connected to a nice router but they cut off the internet. I have to end up re-connecting them. Any ideas?

hlopez257 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Do u have one account for each device or just one account for all 7 hp streams and computer

1 account

hlopez257 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 pm

I literally just put this mobile app on 5 of my phones. Do you use the app? Or do you use earnhoney on the website through the phones? I am constantly getting ads I need to exit out of in order for them to continue on. Do you know why?

do not use phones, use windows based tablets

hlopez257 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Also, is there any way to relieve stress off the wifi for the cell phones? I noticed you hooked your tablets to the ethernet. I have 15 phones connected to a nice router but they cut off the internet. I have to end up re-connecting them. Any ideas?

i used a otg cable as stated in the video, and a usb to Ethernet connection.

Akumaky » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Which HP Stream 7s are you using? I see there are different options. Some have quad core while others are 2ghz.

Will all HP Stream 7s work as all we're doing is watching videos on browser?

I ask because there is a huge price difference in models.

hlopez257 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing

Memory: 1GB DDR3L

Storage: 32GB eMMC

Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G Quad Core Processor (1.8GHz)

Display: 7 inch diagonal multi-touch IPS wide viewing angle display (1280 x 800)

Battery life: Up to 8 hours

Weight: 0.80 lb

DImensions: 4.36 inch w x 0.39 inch d x 7.59 inch h

Wireless: 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0

Product color: Black Licorice

yes any windows 8 tablet will work.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Is 7 the limit on devices?

hlopez257 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Which HP Stream 7s are you using? I see there are different options. Some have quad core while others are 2ghz.

Will all HP Stream 7s work as all we're doing is watching videos on browser?

I ask because there is a huge price difference in models.

hlopez257 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:25 pm

no, just dont go over 100hd per hour

koppunoor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 am

That's great. N how much all the devices make average in a day?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 am

So basically 7 devices

hlopez257 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:57 pm

i tried with one tablet and i got 88cents over night

hlopez257 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:57 pm

So basically 7 devices
nope i have 10 running now under my acount

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:19 am

i tried with one tablet and i got 88cents over night
Oh that's not bad.... It would have been best if parred 1 }$

hlopez257 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:16 pm

yeah it might be my network

akaNightmare » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:27 am

Does the otg cable also charge the tablet. Cause i seen a cable with a ethernet connection and another cable attach to it so u can charge it

koppunoor » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 pm

yeah it might be my network
I don't get

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:26 pm

So basically 7 devices
10 devices os great thanks

hlopez257 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Does the otg cable also charge the tablet. Cause i seen a cable with a ethernet connection and another cable attach to it so u can charge it

yes it does