Share money-making apps you use.

Adlove account limit change

zav2170 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:20 pm

When I discovered Adlove thanks to Joe I decided to make multiple accounts and started up hitting that video section. After redeeming a few times for each account I noticed some of the gift cards were not coming in. So I decided to message support since I done it before and eventually clears up the issued and I get my gift card. But then I finally got the email when I didn't receive my gift card, the message read:"The issue it seems is that you have multiple accounts. You can only use one account with adlove so the app denied this other account’s reward." So I am out of $10 worth of gift cards, bummed and annoyed. If anyone has multiple accounts best to stick with the first one you created. If you are still using multiple accounts then luck is on your side but eventually they catch one considering that they already notified me of the account limit. One thing that I forgot to mention is that on the email they even mentioned which emails I was using. So heads up.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Thanks

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:07 am

Sorry to hear, and thanks for the heads up

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:11 am

What a shame.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 pm

How much do you make weekly?

abneric » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:46 am

I make a decent amount

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 am

I make a decent amount
How much?

abneric » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 pm

I make a decent amount
How much?
I was making like 3 bucks a day with two devices, but repourposed them to other apps

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:01 am

I make a decent amount
How much?
I was making like 3 bucks a day with two devices, but repourposed them to other apps
You make $3 on each device?

abneric » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:38 pm

How much?
You make $3 on each device?
no total

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:41 am

Ok then how much?