Share money-making apps you use.

New Passive App

Marballer » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:42 pm

I Just Created My First Facebook Account For Making Money This Is My First Post And I Will Post Daily Follow Me If You Want Some More Money Also I Plan On Making A Group Also
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ED&fref=nf

The First App I Am Going To Be Telling You About Is Frequent Flyer This Is An Passive App That You Get Paid Daily For Just Having It Downloaded And You Can Answer Survey Questions That Take Less Than 30 Seconds To Earn Extra Points
App Name: Frequent Flyer
Device: Android (Not Sure About Apple
Rewards: Airline Miles, Hotel Gift cards (Hilton)
Earned Daily: 15 Cents Passive, 5 Cents Survey Question
This Is A Nice App That You Can Earn Money For Doing Nothing And You Can Earn $73 Dollars A Year For Just Having This App And For Being On It For Last Than 30 Seconds. Please Note You Must Have Your Phone Turned On For Most Of The Day Or You Will Receive A Point Deduction To 10 Cents A Day
Referral System This Is A Very Cool Referral System For Every Person You Refer You Get 10% Of Everything They Earn For Life For Example Lets Say You Got 20 Referrals You Would be Making An Extra $146 Dollars A Year This Is Only One Of The Apps I Use To Earn Money Passively Also If You DOnt Like The Giftcard You Can Sell It Online On A Gifctard Site And Still Make Money
Refferal Link For Extra Earnings
frequentf.ly/5p1
Thanks I Post Daily

KeysUnlocked » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Sweet! I'll check this out daily

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:45 am

Can you share the trick you have use in app trailers?

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:35 pm

^^^

abneric » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Ever happen? no tricks? :(