Have you contacted them?

Marballer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 pm

They only pay one or twice and yes its been over a month

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:52 am

Hmm. That sucks

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Ok something's wrong then. Applike isn't a scam either.Because your reward is quite big it could take longer otherwise you'll need to contact them

Marballer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 pm

I have

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:31 pm

I have
Ok when they reply then could you say what they put for not giving the reward after one month

NeiCarter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:23 pm

I agree, Applike is a complete scam! The first time I cashed out was to see if it worked, which it did, $2.50 but the 2nd time tried to redeem my points for paypal they shorted me big time and converted my money to Euros. I tried many times to contact them and they still haven't replied back to me. So I strongly recommend not to use them, I hope they get shut down for scamming people. I wasted so much time on that app!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:05 pm

I agree, Applike is a complete scam! The first time I cashed out was to see if it worked, which it did, $2.50 but the 2nd time tried to redeem my points for paypal they shorted me big time and converted my money to Euros. I tried many times to contact them and they still haven't replied back to me. So I strongly recommend not to use them, I hope they get shut down for scamming people. I wasted so much time on that app!
How would it be a scam? In london, a few months ago, the app was advertised on buses which does cost money to advertise but why would they if they would scam people?

NeiCarter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Just because they advertise it in public places doesn't mean it isn't a scam, many scamming companies use advertisement to lure people in, even people who scam got to spend money to make money. When they finally reply back to the many emails and reports I sent them, maybe I would think otherwise but wasting 6months+ on a app and getting only $3.43 out of it when i redeemed one $20 paypal payments and one $2.50 is a scam because when it's time to pay up they are not doing it and the worst part is, I recommended that app to many people.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Just because they advertise it in public places doesn't mean it isn't a scam, many scamming companies use advertisement to lure people in, even people who scam got to spend money to make money. When they finally reply back to the many emails and reports I sent them, maybe I would think otherwise but wasting 6months+ on a app and getting only $3.43 out of it when i redeemed one $20 paypal payments and one $2.50 is a scam because when it's time to pay up they are not doing it and the worst part is, I recommended that app to many people.
You could be right.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:33 am

Do anyone have the issue? Because i am going to transact my second payout.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Do it and then tell us if you got it or not.

abneric » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:51 am

Same I want to know if payout

koppunoor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:18 am

Do it and then tell us if you got it or not.
Its amazing and i earn 2 euros every day.

koppunoor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:19 am

Yes awesome payouts ...really fast.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Can you send proof?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Can you send proof?
What have you not received any payments?

abneric » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Can you send proof?
I dont do sites without proof so I can not waste my time

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Can you send proof?
It's legit I have got paid from it.

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:46 am

Well said

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

You could be right.
He is

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

It's legit I have got paid from it.
Thx

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:08 am

I hate wasting time on apps for them not to pay, thats another reason I am careful

koppunoor » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Can you send proof?
I will post in a new thread tomorrow taking screenshots