Share money-making apps you use.

Made a website with a bunch of barcodes for Checkpoints

coopern » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:56 am

http://freecheckpoints.wixsite.com/free ... s-barcodes

My site has many of the barcodes that Checkpoints asks for to scan, if you like it and don't already have an account please use the code coopernov to support the site! Will be adding more barcodes as I find more. Btw you can also use the upc index to find them but my site has them consolidated and sorted!

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 am

Thanks! This will help out a lot of people, I may even try it. Saves us to go outside too xD

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:29 am

That's so helpful. Thanks man.

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks for the website, I've used it a few times. I do want to give a word of caution though. Be careful when and how you scan. I'm not sure how they know but I received an email last night that goes as follows:

"Dear XXX,

Our account security team has been alerted to actions in your account that do not comply with CheckPoints' official Terms of Use. The most common action triggering this is invalid scanning (scanning barcodes apart from actual products in a store).

Please take a moment to read our blog post explaining our scanning and check-in guidelines:
http://www.checkpoints.com/blog/2011/01/scan-this-way
and our Terms of Use:
http://www.checkpoints.com/TermsOfUse.html

If you are experiencing any issues using CheckPoints, please let us know. If you do not see a major store on the list of locations, please scroll to the bottom of the list and submit it. If you are not at a location with products, you can try a variety of free apps for coins from anywhere. You can also look out for Gold Star check-ins nearby to collect additional points!

CheckPoints would love to have you continue participating in our program for the long term with check-ins and scans. Please review the rules referenced above and consider this a one-time warning. Any future actions outside of our terms of use will unfortunately result in a forfeiture of your account and any accumulated points.

We hope that you will use the App as it was designed so that we can continue to offer you scan-tastic opportunities and rewards!

Sincerely,

Your CheckPoints Account Team
"

I also had a notice in app when i logged in after receiving that email. They didn't take away my points and I can still check in. I also received my gift card i had redeemed a couple of days ago. These would be my guess as to why I received the warning:

• (Likely)I redeemed from 2 stores on one phone back to back, it would be physically impossible to get from one to the other that quick.

(Somewhat likely)I redeemed bar code points using multiple(3) phones one behind another.

(Less Likely)Your points for check-in correlate to your GPS location proving that you weren't actually in the store you scanned the bar code in.

(Even Less Likely)When you scan a bar code it is actually taking a snapshot of the image too instead of just sending the data from the bar code. Unlikely but without a scan fob to test the theory it would be hard to say.
Once again, very much appreciate the site and maybe the creator can give us a little guide to how he uses it successfully. Thanks again and happy farming!

--TheBeerMoneyMan

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Thanks for the website, I've used it a few times. I do want to give a word of caution though. Be careful when and how you scan. I'm not sure how they know but I received an email last night that goes as follows:

"Dear XXX,

Our account security team has been alerted to actions in your account that do not comply with CheckPoints' official Terms of Use. The most common action triggering this is invalid scanning (scanning barcodes apart from actual products in a store).

Please take a moment to read our blog post explaining our scanning and check-in guidelines:
http://www.checkpoints.com/blog/2011/01/scan-this-way
and our Terms of Use:
http://www.checkpoints.com/TermsOfUse.html

If you are experiencing any issues using CheckPoints, please let us know. If you do not see a major store on the list of locations, please scroll to the bottom of the list and submit it. If you are not at a location with products, you can try a variety of free apps for coins from anywhere. You can also look out for Gold Star check-ins nearby to collect additional points!

CheckPoints would love to have you continue participating in our program for the long term with check-ins and scans. Please review the rules referenced above and consider this a one-time warning. Any future actions outside of our terms of use will unfortunately result in a forfeiture of your account and any accumulated points.

We hope that you will use the App as it was designed so that we can continue to offer you scan-tastic opportunities and rewards!

Sincerely,

Your CheckPoints Account Team
"

I also had a notice in app when i logged in after receiving that email. They didn't take away my points and I can still check in. I also received my gift card i had redeemed a couple of days ago. These would be my guess as to why I received the warning:

• (Likely)I redeemed from 2 stores on one phone back to back, it would be physically impossible to get from one to the other that quick.

(Somewhat likely)I redeemed bar code points using multiple(3) phones one behind another.

(Less Likely)Your points for check-in correlate to your GPS location proving that you weren't actually in the store you scanned the bar code in.

(Even Less Likely)When you scan a bar code it is actually taking a snapshot of the image too instead of just sending the data from the bar code. Unlikely but without a scan fob to test the theory it would be hard to say.
Once again, very much appreciate the site and maybe the creator can give us a little guide to how he uses it successfully. Thanks again and happy farming!

--TheBeerMoneyMan
Whenever you scan somethi it gets your location. And your meant to be going to stores.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Are there a lot of offers though?

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:32 pm

On his website or checkpoints ?

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:12 pm

He's pretty up to date on the website as far as the bar codes, there were only a few I couldn't find. As far as point offers I think I got about 200 points per phone, I almost consistently have 200-300 available per phone daily for the scan offers but i don't have time to haul all 10 phones into a store like Walmart and pull them all out and scan each product. It would probably look a little funny too but I guess no stranger than the coupon ladies with their giant binders and countless other things you see in a Walmart.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm

On his website or checkpoints ?
Checkpoints

iang » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 am

WILL THERE BE UPDATES TO YOUR WEBSITE LIKE ADD MORE IF YOU DONT THE ONES YOUR LOOKING FOR ON THERE ?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:53 pm

WILL THERE BE UPDATES TO YOUR WEBSITE LIKE ADD MORE IF YOU DONT THE ONES YOUR LOOKING FOR ON THERE ?
I think he will update it but if he doesn't then it's fine as there a few barcodes to use.

iang » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:14 pm

YEAH THATS TRUE SO WILL YOU GET BANED FOR DOIN THIS ON MORE THEN ONE PHONE

zalam98 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Pls someone can help me, i need an US number for my checkpoints rewards, i am from Europe and my phone doesn't works, i need a virtual phone number free!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Pls someone can help me, i need an US number for my checkpoints rewards, i am from Europe and my phone doesn't works, i need a virtual phone number free!
Just search free US number

zalam98 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Doesnt work, i need a mobile phone number!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 am

Doesnt work, i need a mobile phone number!
There are sites that offer you a number and an inbox too to show what sms were sent to that number

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 am

YEAH THATS TRUE SO WILL YOU GET BANED FOR DOIN THIS ON MORE THEN ONE PHONE
You probably could

iang » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 pm

do you do it or has any one done it and gotten baned for it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:04 pm

do you do it or has any one done it and gotten baned for it
I don't do it but if people are using the same barcode over and over again then they'll think something is suspicious.
Also there isn't just one barcode for one product too

iang » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:21 pm

i guess so but that seems like its more on them then any body else they might find a way to fix it so you cant do it anymore some how but they shouldnt band you for it

koppunoor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:23 pm

My site has many of the barcodes that Checkpoints asks for to scan, if you like it and don't already have an account please use the code coopernov to support the site! Will be adding more barcodes as I find more. Btw you can also use the upc index to find them but my site has them consolidated and sorted!
Keep going forward and be safe.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:29 am

Keep going forward and be safe.
Does this work