Share money-making apps you use.

Big Time - Make money free

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:44 am

I like this app and I think its really good too. What you do is you choose a game from the menu and just play the game. Depending on what your score is, you get tickets for it. Those tickets are then put into a raffle for a $500 prize. Pretty cool! But there people like me that don't really win these things so the alternative is that you can redeem those tickets. 10,000 tickets is $0.10. Refferal code : HR4HS

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Ok, I know something like this called game it, where you do trivia, and earn tickets or attempt to win the prizes your playing for. I'll check this one out too! Thanks

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Ok, I know something like this called game it, where you do trivia, and earn tickets or attempt to win the prizes your playing for. I'll check this one out too! Thanks
It will great if you use my referral

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 pm

It will great if you use my referral
I actually already have an account lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:44 pm

I didn't mention it but you can also bank your tickets if you don't want them to be put into the draw.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:00 pm

I didn't mention it but you can also bank your tickets if you don't want them to be put into the draw.
Yeah I save up my tickets to get the $10.00 to paypal.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:35 pm

How long does it take you to get $10 though?

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:10 pm

If your dedicated 1-2 hours a day I imagine a month, which is that bad because your having fun and trying to win a jackpot

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 pm

If your dedicated 1-2 hours a day I imagine a month, which is that bad because your having fun and trying to win a jackpot
A month :shock: Instead of saving the tickets than may as well just try to win the prize instead.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 pm

A month :shock: Instead of saving the tickets than may as well just try to win the prize instead.
Lol, you probably won't win the big prize though cause there is like 1 million tickets everytime

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Lol, you probably won't win the big prize though cause there is like 1 million tickets everytime
There is a chance because the prize is given in every 2 days.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:54 pm

There is a chance because the prize is given in every 2 days.
True, but very small

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Oh I'll win it one day. At least I think.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Oh I'll win it one day. At least I think.
Chances are low, but hopes are high!

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Formal I rather save up the tickets to get money on my paypal.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Formal I rather save up the tickets to get money on my paypal.
Same, it's basically just a waste of tickets if you don't have over 100k tickets lol

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:37 am

For real I rather save up the tickets to get money on my paypal.
Same, it's basically just a waste of tickets if you don't have over 100k tickets lol
For real I agree

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:54 am

For real I agree
Have you tried the app yet?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:19 am

For real I agree
I would do the same but it's going to take a while to get 100k tickets.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 am

For real I agree
I already made 15k tickets in an hour, so 15 cents an hour isnt that bad

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:48 am

For real I agree
I guess youre having fun do it's fine

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:52 am

I guess youre having fun do it's fine
It's just the ads that get really annoying

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 am

The ads is how they get their revenue so don't be that annoyed at it

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 am

I know that. You get what you pay for

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:02 am

I know that. You get what you pay for
Anyways the best game in the app is probably going to be range tiger