Share money-making apps you use.

Top 15 apps to make you money!

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Found this cool website, visit the link here - http://digitalsynopsis.com/tools/apps-which-pay-you/

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:48 pm

WOW! THis is a great list, I haven't heard of many of these actually. Thank you for posting!

Lolguyamor » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 am

To be honest, these apps aren't all that great...

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:21 pm

I am really glad that you posted these apps because all money making apps are welcomed so thank you! :)

yound2013 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

To be honest, this is a great list,

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 pm

I agree with you on that my friend, this is a good list , but my wish is to become an unlimited list with moneymaking apps and websites :)

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 pm

I've heard of a lot of these apps but most of them haven't worked very well for me in the past. It makes me wonder how old the post is.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:16 pm

It really depends on the country, some apps work only in certain countries really well, so that should be the main reason.
Another reason should be an server breakdown for some reason

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:21 pm

I live in the United States, all these apps are supposed to work in the US. Maybe it is a server breakdown, i don't know.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm

I think that this may be the problem..Have you tried writing an email to the developers in order to ask for them opinion? This may be the last option that you can try... I hope i helped you somewhat :)
Last edited by Andru on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 pm

No, I haven't. I was kind of avoiding that.. I figured there were better apps to do or just better times to do them. I suppose I could give it a try though. Thanks for your help! :)

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:43 pm

You have no reason to thank me ;) ... I was just trying to gelp this wonderful community !!

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 pm

If you want i can tell you my top 5 apps that i reccomend for using on android just tell me if you're interested... ( this apps are verufied because i have already received payments from them).

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Okay sure! Also how many devices do you have?

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm

I currently have 5 devices, which is not that much but i am planning to expand them. I couldn't do that till now because i was very busy with my job so i didn't have that much time to make actual good money from the apps...

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Now i will have an much easier schedule at work since it is an easy month and i have time to invest in phones. If you are wandering , i will probably buy some lg phones which you can find on amazon.com at 30$ each and they run some decent specs...

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:55 pm

That's understandable, I only have 7 and it's just taking me a while to expand since I'm not making very much right now.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Now my top 5 money making apps : here i will exclude apps like inbox dollars which is only an interface for mobile phones but it is actually an website ...

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 pm

The first one is Adlove which you may have seen the video on YouTube from TheTechSlugs and it is really great! Even if you have an limit of 2.5$ a day per each account it is very good . ( you have to make different account per each device ).

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Yeah, I tried that one for a while but didn't like it because it isn't passive. I don't have time to just sit there and tap for a new video all day.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:03 pm

I will write later since now a problem has appeared: i need to check my brother at the hospital because he is not feeling very well. Sorry about that but i really have to go, i promise to complete the list as soon as i can, maybe after 6-7 hours since i have to bring him some food..

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Again sorry about that and i will complete the list after couple of houres and also tell you some other money making methods that i have been using for quite some time.
Last edited by Andru on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Okay, I hope your brother is okay!

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 pm

All of these apps are outdated and overused, you can't make any decent money with them.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 am

Ok i came back and went to sleep for quite some time now i can continue my list.
Also jaysonbubel maybe the list from the top may have outdated apps but my list is full with great apps that really pay good...