Share money-making apps you use.

Swagbucks Apps advice

cavender4255 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 am

Hi guy I see people talking about swagbucks videos a lot and just want to pass along my method for doing swagbucks apps to those that may not realize you can do this method easily. So I have been using swagbucks for years, and the swagbucks apps. I have never been flagged or banned or even warned for this and have done it for a VERY long time. When you run the swagbucks apps after the ad is over you only have to watch the video for roughly 5 to 7 seconds to get credited. If the video doesn't have an ad still wait only 5 to 7 seconds and you can skip and still get credited every time. Hope this tip was helpful

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 am

Dude you can waich 2 seconds on the apps and then hit done and still get points.

Tekprincezz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah I was thinking less than 5 seconds because you still get the credit.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am

Yeah I was thinking less than 5 seconds because you still get the credit.
Yeah exactly. 2 seconds works too.

indutaurus » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:32 am

yeah..I agreed....It works well......

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Yes and also if it's still acts up and not coming through I would keep playing the video and get the credit instead of skipping it too much.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Yes and also if it's still acts up and not coming through I would keep playing the video and get the credit instead of skipping it too much.

Do you also get the ads that have to be closed down otherwise it won't play more videos.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Do you also get the ads that have to be closed down otherwise it won't play more videos.
No, it can't be closed down to earn.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 pm

What do you mean it can't be closed down?

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Your asking if you can still earn if the app is down, and no

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:50 pm

No I meant the ads. There are some ads that have an x and you have to close it otherwise it won't run anymore videos.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 pm

No I meant the ads. There are some ads that have an x and you have to close it otherwise it won't run anymore videos.
Ihh ok, sorry, didn't know what you meant :P

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 am

Don't worry about it.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 am

Don't worry about it.
Thanks, my mistake

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:51 am

Has anyone found a way to get through that? I want to leave my phones to autorun but the ads aren't allowing me to

Crazy105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:38 pm

I think he is talking about the X out ads that freeze the app. If you are on android, try hitting the back button. On iOS I have a couple ads that freeze it, then you have to quit the app and restart it. I have not found another way around it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:44 pm

I think he is talking about the X out ads that freeze the app. If you are on android, try hitting the back button. On iOS I have a couple ads that freeze it, then you have to quit the app and restart it. I have not found another way around it.
No I meant is there a way to close those ads without actually closing it yourself?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:08 pm

No I meant is there a way to close those ads without actually closing it yourself?
You can make a delayed auto tapper, I have one but I never use it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 pm

What is that exactly

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 pm

What is that exactly
A machine that taps for you :D you can look it up on YouTube

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 am

What is that exactly
A machine that taps for you :D you can look it up on YouTube
Ill check it out for sure that's so useful for these apps.