Share money-making apps you use.

Perktv

Junior » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 pm

So many people use tabs but is anyone having problems like the website won't load?

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Its just not worth it anymore. People are getting 1 point every 10 videos.

Davidcd25 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:10 am

I have been on Perk since about 18:30 last night. As of 21:30 tonight I have earned 2017 points using three new LG Optimus Zone 3's. I hope to learn more about all the things to do on Perk and use more phones on Perk and other apps so that I can make at least 25-30 a day.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:49 am

I have been on Perk since about 18:30 last night. As of 21:30 tonight I have earned 2017 points using three new LG Optimus Zone 3's. I hope to learn more about all the things to do on Perk and use more phones on Perk and other apps so that I can make at least 25-30 a day.
What apps are you using?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 am

What apps are you using?
It's probably perk tv

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:01 am

What apps are you using?
It's probably perk tv
Im surprised because PerkTV is useless now.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:44 am

What apps are you using?
It's probably perk tv
What has it stopped working

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:57 pm

It's probably perk tv
You need to watch about 10 videos to get 1 perk point, they call it a point variable, but they are just making bank off of it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:22 pm

You need to watch about 10 videos to get 1 perk point, they call it a point variable, but they are just making bank off of it.
Joe is smart. He must've saved the old apk and checked out the new perk tv then reinstalled the old one. That's how he's making so much due to those apk's

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Joe is smart. He must've saved the old apk and checked out the new perk tv then reinstalled the old one. That's how he's making so much due to those apk's
I thought old APK's can get you banned on perk, but i guess not.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:40 pm

I thought old APK's can get you banned on perk, but i guess not.
Yeah I think you can get banned as your earning much more than average

Tekprincezz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:11 am

I just use esports tv to be honest or perk wallet those are my go to best so far.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:37 am

I agree with you. Esports tv is probably the best one out there for now.

crowngem1990 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:08 pm

My perk has been running ok. Two windows open, three phones going. Made $5 in two days, 4 perk tv and 1 viggle.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:52 pm

My perk has been running ok. Two windows open, three phones going. Made $5 in two days, 4 perk tv and 1 viggle.
Hmm odd, maybe perk fixed their variable system. I'll check it out and update you.

koppunoor » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 pm

It turned out to be prank app, generates only 1 points for after watching many videos.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 pm

It turned out to be prank app, generates only 1 points for after watching many videos.
Perk a prank app? No it used to be good and usable.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 pm

If you dont read my posts, perk changed their rewards system for perktv to a "variable" ammount of points, generating from 0,1,2,3,4,5 or 10, but mostly 0

koppunoor » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:21 am

Except unlock and win no other perk app give perk points, sometimes that also doesn't work.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 am

Except unlock and win no other perk app give perk points, sometimes that also doesn't work.
Esports tv works

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Esports tv works
Oh, though you said **** didn't, my mistake

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:05 am

Esports tv works
Esports TV, try it and update. It won't even and sometimes you need to watch more than 10 minute videos to get 1 per point,

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:08 am

Esports tv works
Esports TV, try it and update. It won't even and sometimes you need to watch more than 10 minute videos to get 1 per point,
I'm still getting 1 point a minute, it's odd that you aren't.

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:31 am

Just a sec, i am reinstalling now.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:32 am

Just a sec, i am reinstalling now.
Ok you caught my attention, was about to go to bed I'll wait