Share money-making apps you use.

Make Money Playing Games With The CashPoint App

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Introduction

use code: 6815162

CashPoint is personally one of my favorite apps that allows you to earn cash from your phone for two reasons: you can continually earn points no matter how long you’re using the app, and it’s available for both Android and iOS devices.

What Is CashPoint?

CashPoint is a free mobile app that pays you to play mini games from either your Android or iOS device. Here are the games that you can play:

Scratch
Lucky Wheel
Check-in
Slots
Bank
Fast Bonus
Neverland
These games are incredibly simple and each of them only take a few seconds just to play one round. You start off with 20 coins when you download the app, and it costs a set amount of coins to play a game depending on which one you choose.

After you play a game, you get a certain amount of coins back. It is possible that you spend more playing the game than you get back, but this is a rare case, and you’ll usually end up making more. Games can be played an unlimited amount of time.

There is a cool down period of anywhere from 10 – 120 seconds that will not let you keep playing a specific game if you’ve been playing it too much. If that’s the case, just switch to another game and keep rotating. They all have an almost equal chance of earning some extra cash.

You need a minimum of 600 coins to cash out (600 coins = $1 USD), and payments can either be made to PayPal or your coins can be exchanged for Amazon Gift Cards. We recommend saving up before cashing out. You can spend 600 coins to get $1, or 5500 coins to get $10 (essentially making 550 coins worth $1).

Let’s walk through how each game works.

Scratch

Like the name implies, you’re essentially playing a virtual scratch card. It costs 15 coins to play each time. Most of the time you’ll be earning over this amount, and this is our most recommended game since earnings tend to be the highest. Furthermore, its’ really quick and easy.

Lucky Wheel

This game doesn’t cost anything which makes it so great. Spin a lucky wheel and see how many coins you earn. The earnings aren’t as high, but you’re guaranteed to make anywhere from about 1 – 20 coins per spin. If only it didn’t have a cool down period.

Slots

Play a slot machine and test your luck. You can bet anywhere from 1 – 8 coins per spin. I often find that while I still earn coins from this game the majority of the time, there have been phases in which I’ve actually lost a bit. Definitely not on the top of the list, but still doable.

Check-In

Get paid just to check-in daily. Your first day gives you 7 coins, and it keeps increasing thereafter. Just make sure to do it daily without skipping in order to keep building up your reward, or else it will roll back to 7. Easiest task on this list.

Bank

You should always have something in the bank at all times. You put in 50 coins and get 100 back every 24 hours. If anything, you can still make money just by doing this task. This can be found under the “Events” tab.

Fast Bonus

The Fast Bonus is also guaranteed and is found under the “Events” tab. This section consists of a red envelope that you click on, and can only be clicked on 5 times per day. Each click gives you anywhere from 0 – 100 coins. We definitely recommend doing this a maximum of 5 times per day.

Neverland

This section allows you to earn points by clicking on a certain button at a certain time of the day. If you click between 12:00 – 12:15 in the afternoon, you also earn a random amount of points. Definitely try to participate in this activity since the points you can earn are usually a high amount.

How Much Can I Earn With CashPoint?

The amount you can earn with CashPoint really varies, and it’s incredibly difficult to calculate since a lot of the coins are given in random amounts. However, i do my best to provide an estimation. I recommend that you can make anywhere from $5 – $10/hour depending.

This number is only an educated guess. If you participate in a lot of “Events,” you’re more than likely to earn more points, but these tasks are limited. If anyone has a better estimation, we’d love to hear about it below.

How Do I Get Started With CashPoint?

Getting started with CashPoint is incredibly simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps.

1. Register. You can sign-up for CashPoint by downloading the app from either the Google Play Store or App Store. There’s no account that you need to sign-up for – the app is registered with your phone. Use code 6815162 upon sign-up to get a 10-coin registration bonus and help support me. Thank you!

cashpoint-register

2. Play games. Pick a game to play and start earning coins. The best games that we’ve noticed are all of the events, the scratch and daily check-in.

cashpoint-games

3. Cash out. You can cash out when you reach a minimum balance of 600 coins. Yet we suggest waiting until you save more since your coins will be of more value the more you save.

cashpoint-redeem

4. Refer friends. At the top of the app is an ID number. That’s your referral code. For every friend that you refer, they earn 10 points and you earn 10 points.

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Doe this app really work have you got paid on this before?

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 pm

I already made a thread on this. And it's not worth the time

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:21 am

So are you saying the payout is really low

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:59 am

The payout is really low playing games. It can probably take you 2 hours to get 2 dollars, and to get your daily checkin bonuses, you have to do a survey.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:41 am

The payout is really low playing games. It can probably take you 2 hours to get 2 dollars, and to get your daily checkin bonuses, you have to do a survey.
2 hours of work is too much just to get $2

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Yeah go do the dishes for your grandma for $2 lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Yeah go do the dishes for your grandma for $2 lol
Yeah why not.

Tekprincezz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Dang 2 hours is way too long.

hlopez256 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:52 am

its money right

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:04 am

Dang 2 hours is way too long.
Yeah it is and its not worth the time.

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:17 am

I tried one of these, different name on my ipad (i think) but almost exact same concept and after i got to $1, it locked the wheel until i viewed ads, but none would appear. And it took longer than 2 hours to get the dollar, but it had a lot of the exact same details. Neverland, scratchers, slots (never won on the slots).

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:09 pm

I tried one of these, different name on my ipad (i think) but almost exact same concept and after i got to $1, it locked the wheel until i viewed ads, but none would appear. And it took longer than 2 hours to get the dollar, but it had a lot of the exact same details. Neverland, scratchers, slots (never won on the slots).
This app used to be extremely good, sometimes on the scratcher you got around 300 coins, now you barely win, and you didnt have to watch videos to redeem your rewards now. Ive gotten atleast 30 dollars from it, but its just stupid now.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:04 pm

This app used to be extremely good, sometimes on the scratcher you got around 300 coins, now you barely win, and you didnt have to watch videos to redeem your rewards now. Ive gotten atleast 30 dollars from it, but its just stupid now.
I don't understand why most of the good apps have suddenly changed a few things to make it harder to earn. Please someone tell me.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 pm

I don't understand why most of the good apps have suddenly changed a few things to make it harder to earn. Please someone tell me.
I think the companies are realizing with the huge amount of people using their app, that they are starting to make it harder for people to get money, so the companies earns more money. Thats what I think

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:49 am

I think the companies are realizing with the huge amount of people using their app, that they are starting to make it harder for people to get money, so the companies earns more money. Thats what I think
That seems like a good explanation thanks.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:32 pm

That seems like a good explanation thanks.
It's pretty obvious if you think about it.

Antoine.C » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:37 pm

It's sad because you are lying for us to use your affiliate code.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 pm

True :P He's trying to get revenue from refer all codes

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Yeah but he couldn't get any referrals as no one used it.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:47 pm

You never know if someone did, you don't get much for referrals ( I think 3 coins ) but it's stupid that this app still exists :/

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:59 pm

You never know if someone did, you don't get much for referrals ( I think 3 coins ) but it's stupid that this app still exists :/
There's no point to install this app. Instead get featurepoints as then you can earn 50% of your referrals.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:16 pm

True

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 pm

True
Exactly so it was a waste of time for him as he got no referrals

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:48 pm

True
Exactly so it was a waste of time for him as he got no referrals
Just started a conversation is what he did lll