Share money-making apps you use.

Make Money Trying Out Apps With The Make Money App

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Introduction

I recently came across a new app called the Make Money App (bonus code 6MCOKZ), one that pays you for downloading and trying out new apps. One thing we’ve notice about this app compared to other apps that pay you for downloads is that their payout is much higher.

What Is The Make Money App?

The Make Money App is a free mobile app that’s available for both Android and iOS devices. They pay you to complete different tasks from your smartphone. Here are the current tasks that you can complete:

Trying Out Apps
Checking In
Watching Videos
Spreading the Word
Filling Out Your Profile
Completing Surveys
Each time you complete one of these tasks you earn rewards in the form of points. These points can be exchanged for payouts directly to your PayPal account, and you need a minimum of 5,000 in order to cash out. 1,000 points is equal to $1 USD.

How Much Can I Expect To Earn With The Make Money App?

The amount of cash you can potentially earn with the Make Money App entirely depends on the amount of effort you want to put into it. However, i will give you a rough estimation of how much you can make just by trying out apps. While all tasks give out points, the one that we’re going focus on is downloading apps since the payout is the highest.

Except to earn anywhere from 100 to 1,500 points when you try out an app. Most of the time, the only requirement is that you install it and run it at least once. Afterwards feel free to delete it from your phone. However, there are a few exceptions.

Some apps may require additional actions such as getting to a certain level on a game or entering in your email t sign-up for a newsletter. These usually have higher payouts, but do need a bit more effort. Be sure to read the instructions for each app in order to ensure that you get credited.

While most apps only need to be opened once so that you receive points, we highly suggest leaving them open for a minimum of 30 seconds just in case. This way there won’t be any question as to whether you should receive the points or not.

I estimate that you can earn $1 after installing 7 apps. Since downloading and installing doesn’t take long, you can potentially earn about $10 per hour. Keep in mind this assumes you have a quick download speed and are quick at working a phone. Furthermore, you won’t be able to constantly make this much since there are a limited number of offers available, but they always replenish. Just be sure to check back often!

Watching Videos

If you want to earn even more points, once of the easiest ways to do so other than trying out apps is by watching videos. Most of them are only 30 seconds long and they each payout 2 points. Unfortunately, they don’t continue to play. You must click on the “Watch Videos” tab again to start the next video.

Daily Check-In

I also suggest the daily check-in since it literally only takes a second to complete. Every 24 hours you can log-in, click a button and earn an extra 20 credits just for being a part of the Make Money Team.

Refer Friends

Invite your friends and family in order to earn some extra cash. Each time you refer a friend you get 100 credits for free, and the person signing-up also gets 100. If you’d like to support me, you can use my referral code 6MCOKZ. I’d greatly appreciate it!

How Do I Get Started With The Make Money App?

Using and getting started on the Make Money App is easy and can be done in just 4 easy steps.

1. Install. You can install the app for free for either iOS or Android devices. There’s no registration needed since the account is tied directly to whatever phone you’re using.

make-money-app-register

2. Complete tasks. Complete a wide variety of tasks in order to earn credits to your account. You should have a minimum of 30 just for registering. However, I only suggest installing apps and opening in this article due to their high payout compared to other tasks.

make-money-app-tasks

3. Cash out. You can redeem your credits once you hit a minimum of 5,000 in your account. At this time, the only way you can redeem for cash is via PayPal. 1,000 points is equivalent to $1 USD.

make-money-app-cash-out

4. Refer friends. Make some extra cash by sending your friend a bonus code upon registration. You’ll each receive 100 credits. Support me by using the code 6MCOKZ. Thank you!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:34 am

How much do you make with it?

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:54 am

All these apps you are posting take too long to make money, i suggest not using this one either.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:57 am

Yeah they do. Stop using them as you won't make much with them. They just waste time.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Yeah they do. Stop using them as you won't make much with them. They just waste time.
Im only using 1 he suggested, which is suchflex. All of the other ones he suggested are useless.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Im only using 1 he suggested, which is suchflex. All of the other ones he suggested are useless.
Lol only 1 is useful and this guy wrote loads for one app.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Hes also breaking the rules, its pretty obvious that hes copying and pasting from the internet, and the rules state if an admin can find the same paragraph on the internet its an automatic punishment.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Hes also breaking the rules, its pretty obvious that hes copying and pasting from the internet, and the rules state if an admin can find the same paragraph on the internet its an automatic punishment.
Yeah I thought so too. But the guy might've also actually changed a few bits and there.

koppunoor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Yeah I thought so too. But the guy might've also actually changed a few bits and there.
Yeah! Instead of copying he would have manually written in short!

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Still, rules state than any form of copying off the Internet can turn into a strike or a ban

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Still, rules state than any form of copying off the Internet can turn into a strike or a ban
The user hasn't been online for some time so they won't care now.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Lol true, he isn't on often but sometimes he does come on

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Nah he hasn't been on for a while.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Nah he hasn't been on for a while.
He may be banned, he's last on 3 days ago, which isn't much

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:10 pm

It's ok so far.