Share money-making apps you use.

Earn money while you chat with friends

koppunoor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Using wow app you can earn money while chatting with your friends.
ref link: https://wowapp.com/w/koppunoor
noref: https://wowapp.com/

I have been using this app since 3 months and reached $15 dollars till now with 5 users on my network.

The payment threshold is $20, dont forget to turn on advertise me option. The app seems to be paying really, lets checkout by chatting on wow app.

Note: If you have registering via wowapp. Please do ping me "saw you on TheTechSlugs"
Last edited by koppunoor on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Someone already made a thread in this. Please delete it.

koppunoor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Ok

koppunoor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:03 pm

unable to see delete option

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Wait so you get paid if your friends are on the app too?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Forget what I said

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 am

I signed up on it too but I don't have that much friends to talk to on my contacts and I thought it's just an app to add people and make new friends and also get paid for that.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 am

It's a good concept though

koppunoor » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Its really pays and you get money when you chat, search and send friend requests, calling, video call and more. Even if you open the app in a day too.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Its really pays and you get money when you chat, search and send friend requests, calling, video call and more. Even if you open the app in a day too.
Ok I'll probably try again.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:50 pm

I'm just afraid of getting my contacts leaked, which can happening very easily.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:46 pm

I doubt that your contacts could be leaked but anyways.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Well, you never know with apps like these. I never seen a rating on it so it could be good or bad.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Well, you never know with apps like these. I never seen a rating on it so it could be good or bad.
That is true

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 pm

That is true
I don't get perk plastik either becuase I feel they will steal my identity knowing my SSI

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:25 am

That is true
I don't get perk plastik either becuase I feel they will steal my identity knowing my SSI
Same I thought that the card would be posted to your door just like that but it asks for so much information. They're definitely going to use that for third parties

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

That is true
Same I thought that the card would be posted to your door just like that but it asks for so much information. They're definitely going to use that for third parties
When perk dies they are just gonna take away all money on all perk plastik cards cause they have the right to.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 am

When perk dies they are just gonna take away all money on all perk plastik cards cause they have the right to.
I hope they dont

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:02 pm

I hope they dont
Most likely they wont. But it can happen..

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:16 pm

I hope they dont
Most likely they wont. But it can happen..
Well you seem to know so I won't argue