Share money-making apps you use.

Any recommendations?

Junior » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:27 am

Since perk pop quiz came out with a new update it's not working well for me any suggestions on what I should use?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 am

What OS? I may be able to help you fix it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:26 am

Your phone may be incompatible with the new update probably. Try restarting your phone as that sometimes works.

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:26 am

You could try swipe it. That works great on some phones. Also if you have a Tv running, perk tv live (it works best on my moto e 1st gen, (go figure.)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:27 pm

You could try swipe it. That works great on some phones. Also if you have a Tv running, perk tv live (it works best on my moto e 1st gen, (go figure.)
Is swipe it a good app to make money?

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Slidejoy is better :/

Crazy105 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 am

Swipe it is by womi and it gives perk points. It works great on some phones, and if it works well on your phone, I like it better Than Perk pop quiz.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am

Swipe it is by womi and it gives perk points. It works great on some phones, and if it works well on your phone, I like it better Than Perk pop quiz.
Well I'll check it out and if it's better than perk unlock then I'll reply back.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:22 pm

It's a pain to claim perk points by the Womi company top hour :P

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:38 pm

The app doesn't look really good so I'm not going to try it.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Same, it rewards though

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:55 pm

It's surprising that it actually rewards you. Most of these apps are time consumers.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:34 pm

It's surprising that it actually rewards you. Most of these apps are time consumers.
Womi is partnered with perk, and that's the only way they are making money so they have to be legit.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 am

Womi is partnered with perk, and that's the only way they are making money so they have to be legit.
Apptrailers might've partnered with perk too.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:40 am

It still is, it's powered by perk, they bought it, so it's not partnered but it's perks app

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:41 am

It still is, it's powered by perk, they bought it, so it's not partnered but it's perks app
Ok that's why they may have taken the PayPal feature off so you convert it to perk points.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:43 am

Ok that's why they may have taken the PayPal feature off so you convert it to perk points.
Yeah, they took it off because on Perk 9000 points is 5 dollars, and people were just using App trailer points to get PayPal, not from perk, kinda stupid that 9 dollars is 5 dollars for paypal

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 am

Yeah, they took it off because on Perk 9000 points is 5 dollars, and people were just using App trailer points to get PayPal, not from perk, kinda stupid that 9 dollars is 5 dollars for paypal
I think its because they have to give a fee to for every transaction so they added a few more points for it to be redeem ed

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:50 am

I think its because they have to give a fee to for every transaction so they added a few more points for it to be redeem ed
Oh yeah, forgot about the fee, but going to Qriket, for 25 dollars you get around 18 dollars, 5x5 = 25, 25 divided by 1.333 is about 18.75, taking that to 5 dollars, 5x1.333, which is 6.55, meaning ere should only be a 1.55 fee.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:52 am

Oh yeah, forgot about the fee, but going to Qriket, for 25 dollars you get around 18 dollars, 5x5 = 25, 25 divided by 1.333 is about 18.75, taking that to 5 dollars, 5x1.333, which is 6.55, meaning ere should only be a 1.55 fee.
1.55 is around 1500-2000 points

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:11 am

I use perk plastik conversations, so it would be 1550 more perk points, not 4000 more perk points. Good math though huh? Lol I worked hard on it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:12 am

I use perk plastik conversations, so it would be 1550 more perk points, not 4000 more perk points. Good math though huh? Lol I worked hard on it
Yeah around that much.

Crazy105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Isn't it the same thing? I have not had a problem with that yet, but I have used perk Wallet and plastik

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Isn't it the same thing? I have not had a problem with that yet, but I have used perk Wallet and plastik
Whats your question?

Crazy105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:15 pm

The reason I like it is it plays the videos after you lose one game. If you figure out a fix for perk pop quiz, please post it. It freezes on my moto e at the t mobile ad.