Share money-making apps you use.

MooCash App – Get Paid To Unlock Your Smartphone

hlopez256 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:45 am

Introduction

The MooCash App (download link) pays you for something you already do everyday – unlocking your phone. Each time you unlock you get paid in cash, gift cards and other cool rewards.

What Is MooCash?

MooCash (previously known as MooLocker) is a free mobile app that’s currently only available for Android devices. After installing the app, each unlock displays an ad on your screen. Swipe left to view more information about the advertisement, or swipe right to go to your normal home screen.

Each time you swipe left to view an offer, you earn a certain amount of points. These points can be exchanged for the following cash prizes:

PayPal withdrawals
Gift cards to popular retailers
Free talktime
Mobile recharge
Free shopping vouchers
You can also earn points by completing offers such as downloading free apps. While MooCash is available internationally to all users across the globe, certain countries are limited to the amount of offers available.

How Much Can I Expect To Earn With MooCash?

Each time you swipe left the MooCash App awards you with 5 points. You need a minimum of 5,000 coins to cash out. 1,000 coins is equivalent to $1 USD. You’ll receive your reward within 72 hours from the time you claim it.

Since the reward amount is so low per swipe, we suggest that you don’t purposely try to unlock your phone. Simply use your phone like you normally would, but this time you get rewarded for checking out an offer that you’re generally interested in.

If you install an app and don’t see points in your account, be sure to open it for a minimum of 5 minutes and to register for an account. After that, you may need to open the app once a day for the following 3 days.

Be aware that certain redemption options may charge a small fee such, so you might not get a full reward payment when cashing out. PayPal withdrawals charge a fee of 3% plus $.30 cents each transaction.

Refer Your Friends

Referring friends is one of the easiest ways to earn points. When your friend signs up using your referral link, you and your friend both get a bonus of 30 coins. If you’d like to support me, you can use my code USVO9WX1. Thank you!

How Do I Get Started With MooCash?

Getting started is incredibly simple, but we’re going to break it down for you in just 4 easy steps.

1. Install and register. Currently, the MooCash App is only available for Android devices on the Google Play Store. The only way to register for a new account is via Facebook.

moocash download

2. Swipe left or right. Swipe right to go directly to your home screen, or swipe left to view an offer and earn 5 points. You can also earn points downloading apps and unlocking your screen.

moocash swipe left

3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 5,000 coins in your account, you can withdraw for cash prizes. The rewards available may differ depending on the country that you’re in.

moocash cash out

4. Refer friends. Referring friends is the easiest way to earn some extra points with MooCash, and each friend you refer gets you both a bonus of 150 points. A great way to spread the word is via Facebook or Twitter.

friends-trading-giftcards

Is MooCash Worth It?

From my personal experience, MooCash is super worth it if you’re expecting to earn a couple bucks here and there.

Sometimes the offers are as high as 700 points, to download the app.

For those that simply want to view advertisements that are interesting to them, it’s definitely worth it. With this in mind, you’re basically earning cash for something you’d do anyways.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 am

So do you have to do offers to get 5 points?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:28 am

I think slidejoy is better to be honest.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:05 am

Yeah I was going to say that which one is better Moocash or Slidejoy? I love slidejoy in my opinion so far.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 am

Yeah it is. Moocash is different, instead of getting paid for unlocking your phone, you have to install an app to get points.

koppunoor » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:37 pm

I have tried and uninstalled the app. You no longer use it after 1 month,

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:05 pm

I have tried and uninstalled the app. You no longer use it after 1 month,
Yeah I deleted it on the day I got it as it was a different concept to slidejoy

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 am

I think slidejoy is better to be honest.
i just download apps i have redeemed 3 times already fastest way to do it is downloading apps

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 am

Yeah I was going to say that which one is better Moocash or Slidejoy? I love slidejoy in my opinion so far.
you can just download apps if you like its way faster

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:02 pm

I'll think about it when I get new phones i'll test on of them out and see which one is better.

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:48 pm

I'll think about it when I get new phones i'll test on of them out and see which one is better.
alright at least you will try thanks, keep making that money

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:21 pm

alright at least you will try thanks, keep making that money
U welcome you 2

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:23 am

What phones are you getting?

Tekprincezz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Maybe another LG phone or Moto E or G.

hlopez256 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:45 pm

[quote="Tekprincezz"][quote="TheMoneyMakingMaster"][quote="Tekprincezz"]

those should work perfect

Tekprincezz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Yeah it will

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Moocash takes really long to complete offers so forget it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Maybe another LG phone or Moto E or G.
Thanks I'll think of getting one of those phones

hlopez256 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:56 am

So do you have to do offers to get 5 points?
you download apps which give way more points and they credit fast

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 am

No they don't credit fast. You have to open the apps you installed at least one for 3 days to get credited.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:10 pm

No they don't credit fast. You have to open the apps you installed at least one for 3 days to get credited.
Pretty stupid :/

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:56 am

Yeah exactly. Why couldn't it be instant.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Yeah exactly. Why couldn't it be instant.
Obviously app is t really worth it

hlopez256 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 pm

no you dont

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:56 pm

no you dont
That's what the TOC says