Share money-making apps you use.

Quickest $1

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:14 pm

So I'm curious what everyone considers to be their quickest app to make an easy dollar, after the initial signup bonus and quick point items? Doesn't matter if it is one phone or multiples, just name it and how you use it.

My goto app for a dollar is Checkpoints, with 10 phones it takes me usually less than 30 minutes with little interaction for a quick Amazon payout. I could do it quicker if I had access to a well stocked store(or pantry) as the scanned item points are a big boost. I only do this once daily because once the check-ins are done the bulk of the quick points go away.

So, what ya got?
Last edited by Thebeermoneyman on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Giftcrush you get a dollar upon signup, just download it in all your phones and an easy 10 dollars.

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:29 pm

What about after the initial signup? Guess I should have expanded on that. I'll have to make an edit. Thanks for the GC tip though, I still have yet to check it out.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:15 pm

What about after the initial signup? Guess I should have expanded on that. I'll have to make an edit. Thanks for the GC tip though, I still have yet to check it out.
Well after you get the app you have to you all your devices the next day and then you will get it.

crowngem1990 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:44 am

I do perk and app trailers. I can make an easy two or three dollars a day if I'm home to monitor them. They suddenly stop when I'm at work for perk. I have 3 phones running at home and a laptop, when I come back home from work, there is only one running. I wish I can monitor them from my regular cell phone. I don't have a laptop at work.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:22 pm

I would say perk tv as you can get $2-3 a day. But I believe that if you do the swagbucks surveys you can make a $1 fast too. InstaGC is good too if you like to do surveys.

Antoine.C » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 pm

AppTrailers as usual, very fast to make some easy money.

lowkey » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Giftcrush you get a dollar upon signup, just download it in all your phones and an easy 10 dollars.
Giftcrush has a Vpn. Do u need to have that on the whole time to get your reward?

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm

I agree on Apptrailers

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Giftcrush has a Vpn. Do u need to have that on the whole time to get your reward?
Yes, but you can skip a day and it wont reset your progress, it will just pause it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:29 pm

How many devices can you have?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:46 pm

As many as you have.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:52 pm

As many as you have.
You got a link to the app?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:02 pm

As many as you have.
You got a link to the app?
iOS: http://appshopper.com/utilities/giftcrush

Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .giftcrush

Crazy105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:42 pm

How do you make a quick dollar on apptrailers? How long does it usually take you.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Swagbucks apps and the site get you $1 fast.

Antoine.C » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:00 pm

How do you make a quick dollar on apptrailers? How long does it usually take you.
Watch videos, you can do it in only one day. Cashout minimum is only 50 cents on AppTrailers

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:10 pm

If you have a 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 phone. It doesn't make you manually watch videos, but about every 10 cents you earn it asks if your still watching, but it doesn't take anymore but an hour and a half to get a dollar with this method

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:41 am

If you have a 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 phone. It doesn't make you manually watch videos, but about every 10 cents you earn it asks if your still watching, but it doesn't take anymore but an hour and a half to get a dollar with this method
Is there another way of logging into apptrailers without a Facebook account?

Crazy105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 am

Watch videos, you can do it in only one day. Cashout minimum is only 50 cents on AppTrailers
Thanks, I am going to give it a try. Do you watch the apptrailers or the videos? And on joes video he had gold offers, but I do not have any of those? Jut the ones that re 5 or 7, but then they go down to 4 then 3 after a Half hour.

Crazy105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:19 am

Thanks, I am going to give it a try. Do you watch the apptrailers or the videos? And on joes video he had gold offers, but I do not have any of those? Jut the ones that re 5 or 7, but then they go down to 4 then 3 after a Half hour.
Also, do they have higher cash outs for Paypal or you just keep casing out .50 cents?

Antoine.C » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:14 am

No unfortunayely, I agree it's annoying but you don't have any choice

Antoine.C » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:14 am

Also, do they have higher cash outs for Paypal or you just keep casing out .50 cents?
No, no there isn't any limit. You can cashout if you have at least 50 cents

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:49 am

No unfortunayely, I agree it's annoying but you don't have any choice
Oh ok it's just I don't understand why not use an email instead

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm

No, no there isn't any limit. You can cashout if you have at least 50 cents
You can do $.5 to $100