Share money-making apps you use.

Get Money For Listening To Music

daffy_dan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:53 am

Guys Please Check Out SliceThePie, An App That You Use To Listen To Music And Review Them And Get Money! Minimum Cash out Is $10 With PayPal! Help Me With Refer Links!

https://www.slicethepie.com/join/U6D6757F

:D

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 am

This isn't really that good, when you do a reviews, and you move onto the next one it says it was too identical to the last one, but it wasn't. You only get 3 cents for 90 seconds, or more if you have troubles. There's just many issues with this website, and it's not worth the time.

ruthnavarro1 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:45 pm

I have tried it and its not that good

Tekprincezz » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Yeah it's ok and didn't know they release the app I thought it's only the website.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah it's ok and didn't know they release the app I thought it's only the website.
Oh wow.... It is an app lol, I didn't know it was one either, but it's probably worse cause I can imagine re-writing so much on a device.

Tekprincezz » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh wow.... It is an app lol, I didn't know it was one either, but it's probably worse cause I can imagine re-writing so much on a device.
Yeah it's too much going on to write a one sample song and they expect you to write a paragraph. :|

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Yeah it's too much going on to write a one sample song and they expect you to write a paragraph. :|
Exactly, and it's worse than Qriket in my opinion.

Tekprincezz » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:53 am

Exactly, and it's worse than Qriket in my opinion.
Yeah I totally agree

koppunoor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Waste of time to use it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:17 pm

It's really annoying when it says that you're writing things that are identical. Also it's a low payout as well.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Although I came across a similar site called musicxray but apparently it had a higher payout.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:56 am

Although I came across a similar site called musicxray but apparently it had a higher payout.
I wanna try out musicxray but I don't know where to go to to make the money Do you where on the tabs could you guide me?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 am

Its a waste of time and I found a another website that may be better than that. It's called musicxray

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Its a waste of time and I found a another website that may be better than that. It's called musicxray
Do you have a ref code?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:27 am

Do you have a ref code?
No I haven't used the site yet

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 am

Do you have a ref code?
Ok well if you do try it can you send it to me in PM? I would like to help you out.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 am

Do you have a ref code?
Ok well if you do try it can you send it to me in PM? I would like to help you out.
Sure