Share money-making apps you use.

AppTrailers w/ Multiple Devices

Thebeermoneyman » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm starting to add AppTrailers to my routine and understand I can have it on up to 5 devices. I installed it on a second device today, used my Facebook account to login and tied it to my PayPal account. Then I noticed that my username was different between the 2 devices. Is this normal or once complete should all 5 devices have the same username? I figured using Facebook to login would sync everything and tie it all together but it's not unless I'm doing something wrong, even the points count is different on each device. Could someone clarify how it should be? I really don't want to get it installed and running on all 5 to learn I'm violation the ToS and suffer the ban hammer. Do you just run each device as is and redeem points separately instead of pooled together? Thanks.

crowngem1990 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:01 pm

my name is always different
i have three devices I use for app trailers
app trailers does not seem to like my androids as much as it works for my ios devices

crowngem1990 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:02 pm

just have the same email and you should get paid the same if you do paypal pay out
i only do paypal pay out, and i use the same paypal email for all 3

Thebeermoneyman » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Thanks, I'll try it. Like I said, I can login to FB and associate my PayPal with each of them but I thought it would sync the username and points across devices instead of having to cash each one out for a dollar here and a dollar there.

ruthnavarro1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:39 am

I have 13 using AppTrailers and i login with my email but the usernames end up being all different so don't worry

Thebeermoneyman » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:01 pm

I have 13 using AppTrailers and i login with my email but the usernames end up being all different so don't worry
Wow! 13? How long have you been running like that? I thought for sure that would bring down the ban-hammer. Do they run off the same IP and redeem to the same PayPal email? If so that's mighty impressive and I guess I'll be modifying my routine.

ruthnavarro1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:34 am

Wow! 13? How long have you been running like that? I thought for sure that would bring down the ban-hammer. Do they run off the same IP and redeem to the same PayPal email? If so that's mighty impressive and I guess I'll be modifying my routine.
Yeah at first that's what i thought but they are all working great i use app Trailers every 4 hours and use a different apps and do it all over