Share money-making apps you use.

App Suggestions

Rab95 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 am

Good Evening guys!

I recently replaced all of my Fuels with Optimus Zone 3's (9 total) and I am trying to find a use for them.

Currently I can install Rewardable TV, but cannot login due to the login button being covered by the "sign up" button. I then tried yoolotto, which is not loading ads and is simply flash a white screen (I will be emailing their support)

I have 5 phones on PWS, 5 on Womi, and 1 on PPQ. What do you guys suggest I load on these Fuels? I plan to replace them long run, but what do I use to continue banking with them? More PPQ?

Thebeermoneyman » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Why not install and run PTV? I find between that and Swagbucks apps to help the daily earnings thats what they are best for. Maybe Apptrailers too?

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:47 am

Did yoolotto ever email you back? I cannot seem to earn hardly any money on that app? I only have a few phones right now, but if i could get it to work i would buy another phone.
Definitely use them for swagbucks though.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Why not install and run PTV? I find between that and Swagbucks apps to help the daily earnings thats what they are best for. Maybe Apptrailers too?
PTV is messed up atm, and swagbucks takes to long to earn ANYTHING. Apptrailers is a good choice, and so is Perk Pop Quiz, jut run it on lightning mode, you only have to click on 1 ad.

Tekprincezz » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Right now I use SB on my android and for some reason at night time Rewardable TV works at the moment but i'll find more updates on the app I know yesterday they just did a update but I don't know what's going on but i'll find out more about it and i'll let you guys know. I would use slidejoy and I don't know what happened to checkpoints but it was good for a little while but it keep tell me checkpoint isn't responding but i'll find out about the app too. But I recommend using SB, and Slidejoy at the moment.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Get esports tv and perk pop quiz as perk isn't doing well right now but it should be back to normal soon. The swagbucks apps are good too to make around 60 SB a day which is ok.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Get esports tv and perk pop quiz as perk isn't doing well right now but it should be back to normal soon. The swagbucks apps are good too to make around 60 SB a day which is ok.
Both esports tv and PPQ is working for me, im on iOS 9.3.3 and all Andriod 4.4 kitkat for my other phones

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Both esports tv and PPQ is working for me, im on iOS 9.3.3 and all Andriod 4.4 kitkat for my other phones
Yeah exactly try those apps me and keys mentioned.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 pm

EDIT: eSports TV is no longer working on a sunrise, if you any of you have a sunrise don't use esports tv

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:39 pm

EDIT: eSports TV is no longer working on a sunrise, if you any of you have a sunrise don't use esports tv
Try updating its software

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Cant, it's on Andriod 4.4 and I can't update the app anymore

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Try rooting them and upgrade its software.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Yeah, I still need to root them. Thanks (thumbs up)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:54 pm

No problem :)

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Your not able to root sunrises :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:32 am

Ok in that case you gotta use different apps unfortunately.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:45 am

Yeah, I'm still trying to find a way hopefully I will.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:49 am

You tried checkpoints

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:52 am

You tried checkpoints
Imo checkpoints is a waste of time, takes too long to get money

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:53 am

You tried checkpoints
Then how about esports

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 am

You tried checkpoints
Then how about esports
I use that on my galaxy s6, cause it works the best, esports seems to rewards better than checkpoints

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:56 am

Then how about esports
I use that on my galaxy s6, cause it works the best, esports seems to rewards better than checkpoints
Yeah it really does

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:58 am

Then how about esports
Yeah it really does
.001 a minute isn't that bad when you have 8 phones

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:44 am

Some people don't have a farm yet so it may not be as efficient to some people

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Some people don't have a farm yet so it may not be as efficient to some people
It's still good even if you don't have a farm, I can make 5 dollars a month off this just letting 1 phone run 5 hours a day on it