Share money-making apps you use.

Best Way To Make Money With Android

Marballer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Many Of You Guys Have Heard Of Whaff. Recently I Have Been Using This App And I Discovered They Have A Lock Screen. Well Whaff Lockscreen Offers Better Payouts Than Slidejoy By Far They Offer Up To 5 Cents For Unlocking Your Phone Which Is A lot. The Last Month I Have Tracked My Earning And Was Earning An Average Of 54 Cents A Day. I Would Highly Recommend This App Because If You Use Your Smartphone Enough You Could Easily Earn $1 A Day. Use My Invite Code BQ03553 If You Would Like To Start With A Bonus Of 30 Cents I Believe. Whaff Lockscreenhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... lock&hl=en Whaff https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... fapp&hl=en

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:33 pm

WOW! This sounds awesome, is it available globally?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:33 pm

What is the minimum payout from this app? Plus, 5 cents just to unlock your phone seems quite odd and too easy to me. I will search around to see if this is actually legit.

Marballer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Im Not Sure And Cashout For Paypal Is $10.50

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Uh... $10 for cashout? One of my golden rules is broken by this... Or almost.

Marballer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:34 pm

I Know The Cashout Is High But Search Is Whaff Legit Online And You Will See They Are Legit

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks for sharing this, checking it out on bluestacks right now!

Roxaro » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:46 am

INSANE! Gonna use it for sure, thank you m8!

PaddiM8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:00 pm

I Know The Cashout Is High But Search Is Whaff Legit Online And You Will See They Are Legit
Ah, yeah. It's legit ;)

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Casho is a pretty good app, someone told me about it on this forum and you get paid to download apps and keep using them after 2 days, you can make pretty good money of this if you pay attention and don't forget to check back in to the app. Also Qricket is a pretty fun app, and if you watch joes video about it you can make some pretty decent money with it.