Share money-making apps you use.

FieldAgent - Carry out simple tasks and earn money

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:28 pm

With field agent, you can carry out simple tasks to earn money. These tests include visiting a store and taking a picture of a product they want you to. Once you start the task, you have 2 hours to complete it. So make sure you start the task when you're outside or about to go outside. The app pays out quite well, but these tasks do not pop up everyday. This means you cannot carry it out constantly and earn money through it. You can earn up to £2.50 per task.

The app connects you with the marketers that are in need of research data to improve their stores. This app is being used by quite alot of people, and earned their trust. The app basically pays you for carrying out your day to day activities.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:29 pm

This app is great, my only problem with apps like this is that people who work at the stores might wonder what the f*ck you are doing xD

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:30 pm

haha, I got you. Roaming around the stores taking pictures of their products does pop up some questions in their heads I assume :P

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:32 pm

haha, I got you. Roaming around the stores taking pictures of their products does pop up some questions in their heads I assume :P
Yeah, I'm introvert, so talking to some stranger who works at the store about me taking pictures of things... No.. Just no xD

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Yeah, I'm introvert, so talking to some stranger who works at the store about me taking pictures of things... No.. Just no xD
haha, oh well, just gotta get outta there when they lay hands on you.