Share money-making apps you use.

App Trailers Changing username

mivec2689 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:48 pm

So I login when I go to use apptrailers and about 20 minutes later it changes username. Anyone else having this problem. Newbie Here. ;)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:52 am

No but it really doesn't matter as long as you're earning it's fine.

mivec2689 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:57 am

Thanks Ill keep at it

koppunoor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:23 am

nope.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:35 pm

If it bothers you just report it

mivec2689 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:06 am

I reported it to apptrailer and here was there respose. It seems to have fixed the problem on my iphone.

This is an issue with the iOS 10 update.

Do you have Limited Ad Tracking Enabled within your devices Settings>Privacy>Advertising? If so you will need to disable this option. Please also make sure that Notifications for our app is Enabled.

Once Limited Ad Tracking is Disabled and Notifications for our app are Enabled, please fully close and re-open our app.

If this does not work, then you will have to use the Reset Advertising ID option in the Settings>Privacy>Advertising and then delete our app and re-install it. This will give you a new account within our app but will allow you to use our app correctly.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Perk!

Perk Customer Support

koppunoor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:52 pm

I reported it to apptrailer and here was there respose. It seems to have fixed the problem on my iphone.

Do you have Limited Ad Tracking Enabled within your devices Settings>Privacy>Advertising? If so you will need to disable this option. Please also make sure that Notifications for our app is Enabled.

Once Limited Ad Tracking is Disabled and Notifications for our app are Enabled, please fully close and re-open our app.

If this does not work, then you will have to use the Reset Advertising ID option in the Settings>Privacy>Advertising and then delete our app and re-install it. This will give you a new account within our app but will allow you to use our app correctly.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.

Perk Customer Support
Thanks for sharing ...nice info ... will just check on my device also.

mivec2689 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Your Welcome

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 am

Perk Customer Support
Thanks for sharing ...nice info ... will just check on my device also.
Thank you

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:35 am

Your Welcome
But no use. It still doesn't display points or give points.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Glad to hear :)

Perk Customer Support

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Glad to hear :)

Yeah hopefully it should be resolved soon

Perk Customer Support