Share money-making apps you use.

Best Ways To Make Money With Nonrootable Phone

Marballer » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 pm

With 6.0 An Up Phones It Can Be really Hard to Root And Downgrade Your Phone To 5.0 Right Now I Am Currently Using AppLike I Only Have To Check It 2 Times A Day Or Once A Day
This App Pays You To Download An App And To Keep It Open And You Get Paid The App Gives You 1 New App Or More To Download Each Day And You Can Get Paid Anywhere From 50 Cents To 3$ Most Of The Apps You Get 1 Through 4 Stars And That Depends How Many Points You Get For Example
1 Star= 50 points
2 Star= 80 Points
3 Star= 150 Points
4 Star= 300 Points
You Can Redeem For Paypal And It Takes 1 Day To Process And I Got Paid The First Day I Got The App.

Please Note This App Takes A Lot Of Space And Can Be Good If Your Wifi Cant Load Videos Because The App Will Be Open The Whole Time

You Must Change Your App Every Day Or You Will Not Earn As Much Money

Check It Out It Looked Like It Was A Bad App Than I Downloaded It And Have Earned Over $20 Please Note It May Take A Minute To Load On The Loading Screen

You get 25% Of The Points I Earn And I Get 25 Percent Of Yours So This Could Make A Lot If You Get A Lot Of Refferals

Use Link If You Want 25% Of Points I Earn More Than 10000 Points A Day Which Is Giving You 2000 Points For Free Which Is Better Than Nothing

goo.gl/rvxeN3

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:04 am

Applike gets harder to earn when you reach level 8 and above

Marballer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:28 am

Applike gets harder to earn when you reach level 8 and above
Im lvl 23 and I am still earning coins the same

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Do you?It takes longer for me to earn the same points.

Marballer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Do you?It takes longer for me to earn the same points.
Make sure you only do apps that pay 80 points at the start and im about to cashout for another 20$ ill update when I get the money

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:49 pm

How long did it take to get $20?

koppunoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:02 pm

how many apps have you installed approx. to get $20 and how much time it took.

Marballer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Less than 20 days and I install 1 or 2 apps a day you don't need to check it unless your switching the app

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Less than 20 days and I install 1 or 2 apps a day you don't need to check it unless your switching the app
Roughly how long do you run it and how long do you run one app?

Marballer » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Roughly how long do you run it and how long do you run one app?
I run one app one day than in the morning I switch the app you could probably run it for 14 hours and you would earn around the same but my device has issues and you7 don't need to check it

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Can someone give me a list of rootable phones)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 pm

https://www.kingoapp.com/android-root/devices.htm check it out and see what brand of the phone you want too.