Share money-making apps you use.

YooLotto's Unlimited Devices Program

Joe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:56 am

I recommend you start using YooLotto if you haven't already!
Unlimited Devices = Unlimited Money
Unlimited devices are allowed until only the end of October:
https://youtu.be/evr_MRxiGek
Hopefully the earning is good after that too when the limit is 10.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:41 am

Man that sounds too good to be true

KeysUnlocked » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 am

Interesting... I wonder why they are doing this

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:45 am

They probably don't have a lot of users so this could help them to grow

xZeus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:11 pm

When I use yoolotto I keep getting the loading screen and nothing ever comes up :l

KeysUnlocked » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:10 am

When I use yoolotto I keep getting the loading screen and nothing ever comes up :l
Happened to me, just wait til tommorow

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:32 am

Happened to me, just wait til tommorow
Same with me. It keeps loading. I try it everyday and still the sae problem occurs

Katherine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm having the same problem, ads won't load. Instead it keeps trying to load an ad but won't, then refreshes to load again lol.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm having the same problem, ads won't load. Instead it keeps trying to load an ad but won't, then refreshes to load again lol.
I can't wait for the next update to fix that

Katherine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:10 pm

I hope they even have one lol :/

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:51 pm

I hope they even have one lol :/
They will. I think the last one messed things up.

Katherine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Ok, I will keep checking here to see if they did

kps409 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:18 am

This month only I can have all my apps stick on loading screens at the same time lol. This app would be great if I could get it to be consistent but it gets stuck on all my devices every 20 minutes or so

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:08 am

This month only I can have all my apps stick on loading screens at the same time lol. This app would be great if I could get it to be consistent but it gets stuck on all my devices every 20 minutes or so
I think this app has some hotpoints during the night as I did get one ad but very lucky.

Katherine » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:16 pm

I just tried YooLotto again, and it seems to be slightly better now. Ads are displaying on 5 of my devices, but only a couple at a time. Most of the time they sit there loading the next one. They do show, but like I said, only 1 or 2 ads at a time.

zalam98 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:29 pm

I have a problem with YooLotto, when i press the button to watch ads , sometimes the ads dont pop-up or the servers are down? Do you have any idee why that is happ? i have this bug even on Rewardable TV (btw i have 9000points)!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:55 pm

It's either because our internet is bad or that Joe hasn't updated the app yet.

shubhmsharma » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Have anyone cashed out from it ?

kps409 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:02 pm

I think this app has some hotpoints during the night as I did get one ad but very lucky.
Yea. Sometimes this app works great for me and other times I can barley get it to load any ads at all. I think they should keep the unlimited devices promotion longer, at least for a little while after they work out all the bugs so we can really see what this app is capable of

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Yea. Sometimes this app works great for me and other times I can barley get it to load any ads at all. I think they should keep the unlimited devices promotion longer, at least for a little while after they work out all the bugs so we can really see what this app is capable of
There should be an update soon an I hope it fixes it.

Wperdigon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 am

has anyone here actually cashed out from yolotto? I started using it, but I haven't tried getting paid from them yet

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Joe has and he has proof in his vid

ShY817 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 am

How else make money on yoolotto? Besides checking in daily?

ShY817 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 am

I cashed out twice for just a dollar both times, when it had the apps to download

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:31 am

I cashed out twice for just a dollar both times, when it had the apps to download
There's a video section but it doesn't work for most of us