Share money-making apps you use.

fast cash!! Read the news 3$

iwantoney » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:31 am

you get 3$ for news that you read, well you don't even have to read it, just click on read news and click on any of the news posting wait 3 sec solve a captcha and done u have 3 dollars, minimum payment is 300$ but you get 30 new news listings.
refer members and you get 60$

HTTP://CAPITALOFNEWS.COM/P9231

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:29 am

I went to the website if they pay that much to read news is great but I think the cash out minimum is $900 If I read it right. I would love to know if anyone received a cashout.

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 am

If it's legit it says $3 per read article 30 articles available each day that's $90 a day so 10 days. It's a great deal if legit

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 am

It doesn't say. You also get $60 per referral. I may sign up to try it what do I have to lose

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:28 am

Please let me know how you make out. Thanks

inmyzone inc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Soundgood

darthlinux » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm

I have signed up and read the 30 new articles and it says I have $90 so will check back tomorrow to see if there is another 30 stories to read, I am not holding my breath seems a little far fetched too earn $3000 a month for clicking news links.

I am willing to team up with someone to see if this works and also the referral system ,my link is HTTP://CAPITALOFNEWS.COM/P40887 anyone who does signup let me know so I can check if I receive $60 and then I will wait the 10 days and see if it pays out and will report back

darthlinux » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:37 pm

I have signed up and read the 30 new articles and it says I have $90 so will check back tomorrow to see if there is another 30 stories to read, I am not holding my breath seems a little far fetched too earn $3000 a month for clicking news links.

I am willing to team up with someone to see if this works and also the referral system ,my link is HTTP://CAPITALOFNEWS.COM/P40887 anyone who does signup let me know so I can check if I receive $60 and then I will wait the 10 days and see if it pays out and will report back
Do you know if they pay
I am doing a 10 day test to see if they do pay and then will report back, do you want to sign up using my link so I can check the referral link is working correctly and then after 10 days I will have the min $900 to try and see if they pay out.

Junior » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 am

Don't waste your time this site is a scam. Once you get enough to cash out you have to get referrals but the amount you need will increase.

Junior » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Don't waste your time this site is a scam. Once you get enough to cash out you have to get referrals but the amount you need will increase.
what have you used it
I've used it awhile ago but because someone posted this awhile ago

darthlinux » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:42 pm

what have you used it
Can explain what happened?

Junior » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

what have you used it
Can explain what happened?
Are you really gonna believe someone's gonna give you $3 for everytime you click a simple link to an article?