Share money-making apps you use.

Earn Money Watching Ads - AppTrailers

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm sure many of you on here are familiar with this app, but if you aren't, here's a post dedicated to the app! I've been using AppTrailers for quite some time now (about a couple years on and off), and have been cashing out with the app consistently. They pay out on time, and the minimum payout is $0.50. So if you really put your back to it, you can earn points and cash out today. The "Earn 10 points watching ads" feature is quite helpful, as after watching a few ads (industrialize), it rewards you with, as it suggested, 10 points. 10 points converts to $0.1, so you can rack up those points and cash out in no time! You can also redeem gift cards from the points you earn. These gift cards include an amazon gift card, starbucks card, Xbox & Playstation giftcard and more! Have fun making money!

Marballer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Also They Have Paypal If The Paypal Option Is Not Showing Like It Was For Me Contact Support And They Will Fix It I had The Same Issue Also 5 Devices Per Household.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Also They Have Paypal If The Paypal Option Is Not Showing Like It Was For Me Contact Support And They Will Fix It I had The Same Issue Also 5 Devices Per Household.
^ what he said. Their contact team is quick to respond.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:35 pm

AppTrailers is good, but it takes a long time to even get a dollar :/ Not worth it.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 pm

AppTrailers is good, but it takes a long time to even get a dollar :/ Not worth it.
Yeah, well, I usually use it when I'm watching something, so I don't even realise pressing the buttons to earn. I try and not use it on my main phone, but my earnings on it are fair.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Yea I tried AppTrailers but it takes soooo long to get money with it.

Marballer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:46 pm

I Use A cyborg Like Hirco stove But You Must Be Rooted

Antoine.C » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:52 pm

AppTrailers seemed to be good but a long time ago... I don't use it anymore

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Perk brought AppTrailers it seems. We can only hope it gets better, but it's still in my routine.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:23 am

Apptrailers always crashes for me and then it takes forever to get any money.

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Apptrailers always crashes for me and then it takes forever to get any money.
The thing is as he said, AppTrailers always crashed, we used to make a lot on Apptrailers but not anymore. You can still make some money by making videos. I recommend you to look on youtube for some stupid and funny videos with cat or animals and post it on AppTrailers. It will work greatly

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Perk brought AppTrailers it seems. We can only hope it gets better, but it's still in my routine.
Still in your routine ? But how do you make money now ?
By the fact you can upload videos, i assume that you can make some money on it but by watching ads... it's very difficult.
You make 5 points per videos but when you are at 40cent, it's 4 points per video and then 3 points per video. And the app crash all the time so it's really hard to work on.

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm

It's not true, you can easily make more than a dollar very fast. But the thing is the app crash all the time so you'll become anoyed. It's not as great as before but try it again. I'm sure you'll make some money.