Share money-making apps you use.

App trailers

Silver_surfa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Apptrailers is a decent app I have been making $1.00 a day just by letting it run on my unused device does anyone know a way to earn more money or at least get the one dollar faster or is there another app that you can easily get a dollar a day plz tell me the apps you use everyday for money. :D

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:42 pm

On Apptrailers, make your own video that doesn't last long and watch it over and over again so you can get $1 much quicker than usual.Or you can start using perk and convert the apptrailer points into perk points.I think that perk is much better as there are multiple apps to gain points.

colsons23 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:21 pm

I use Apptrailers on IOS, Perk Pop Quiz on Android, 2 tabs on perk tv on my laptop, and 2 tabs on viggle tv on my laptop.(Tip: If you get auto refresh web app on your computer, you can make the videos and ads play smoothly, and can make you get points faster.)

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:02 pm

For some reason on app trailers i'm kinda making $0.50-$0.75 per day but I use to make like a dollar but I don't know some of it got decreased of the points.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:57 pm

I make 2 dollars a day, but i have to manage it,

Antoine.C » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:22 pm

I used to make a dollar but now, I made around 75 cents

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Apptrailers used to be good but it's slowly going down the charts.

Joe » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

On Apptrailers, make your own video that doesn't last long and watch it over and over again
Does the upload video feature work for you guys on AppTrailers? Mine hasn't worked for awhile.

So if your's doesn't work, I also recommend searching for short videos.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:21 pm

I didn't know that it didn't work for some people. I think it just works on an IOS device like the IPhone 5s or higher. Although if you say it doesn't work then it it probably doesn't. I don't know if it's just me but I feel like that apptrailers may shutdown as some features have been taken off, the amount of money you can make a day has been lowered and also there's a new feature to transfer your points into perk points. Although it's just a theory.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Actually now that I think of they probably won't.

Joe » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:56 pm

I didn't know that it didn't work for some people. I think it just works on an IOS device like the IPhone 5s or higher.
I did it on my iPhone 6S and it didn't work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for me?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:22 am

I didn't know that it didn't work for some people. I think it just works on an IOS device like the IPhone 5s or higher.
I did it on my iPhone 6S and it didn't work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for me?
I have an mini 4, and I'm not able to upload either :? :|

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:59 am

Apptrailers doesn't work well in other countries unfortunately

Joe » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:39 am

I have an mini 4, and I'm not able to upload either :? :|
I also noticed they removed all my pending videos. As MoneyMakingmaster said with uploading short videos, they better have been approved before this feature broke or they will have removed them.

koppunoor » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:41 pm

I got paid nearly 12$ from the app but its not paying anymore and no new videos and ads available. No support for comments also in play store.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 pm

I got paid nearly 12$ from the app but its not paying anymore and no new videos and ads available. No support for comments also in play store.
Did it just happened today?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Can someone help me as my apptrailers is faulty. Instead of saying watch to get 5 points, it only says watch.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Can someone help me as my apptrailers is faulty. Instead of saying watch to get 5 points, it only says watch.
Does it say that on all videos? Even when you check new videos? Try reinstalling it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:30 am

Does it say that on all videos? Even when you check new videos? Try reinstalling it.
Yep all of them. I've reinstalled it as well it's still faulty

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 am

Hmmm, maybe try making a new account, and also try a new device.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:33 am

Hmmm, maybe try making a new account, and also try a new device.
Ok I'll try that

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 am

How do you search for short videos? I saw joe's video and how.
Much he was making per month and figured i would try it. How do you make it more passive? And is the limit 1.00 per day?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:52 am

To make it passive you have to make a device run all day long that's how he gets $1 a day. To find short videos just search short videos. But I think now you can make 50-75 cents.

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:11 am

Thanks, is there a way to make it run all day other than just checking it constantly and hitting the green button or watch button?

Joshfearless13 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:13 am

I tired it on my Iphone 6 today I couldn't even cash out. I had 500 points which results in 0.50 USD and it said feature is unavailable. I live in CANADA so I think it was shutting down all together