Share money-making apps you use.

Screenwise Trends

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:21 am

So, I found a great website called screenwisetrends, it's co-owned by Google! You download the app to your phone(and tablet + computer for extra earnings).

They will monitor eg. For how long you stay at websites, and you earn money for just doing what you always do. Surf the web. They pay up to 12 dollars a month I think, I have already earned like 65 bucks! They're currently upgrading, so you can't sign up atm.

Earning rates:
Phone: $1/week
Tablet: $1/week
Computer: $1/week

So,i earn $3:week for not lifting my finger! That's $12/month.

clewsy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:59 pm

It wont work. it says they are full :(

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:11 pm

It wont work. it says they are full :(
Oh, I know about that. They won't accept new members at the moment, but once they release their new system; I think they will accept new members again! The new system should be up in a few weeks.

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Did they make their switch so we can redeem? They sent notice last month saying they are switching companies. I will check back in!

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Did they make their switch so we can redeem? They sent notice last month saying they are switching companies. I will check back in!
That's not done yet! I think it will take a few weeks, or maybe days? :D

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:44 pm

I just got an email, I was "upgraded to Cross Media"

Congratulations! Your account has been upgraded to Cross Media Panel and is now ready for use.
Please sign in to the new site at www.crossmediapanel.com/screenwise-upgrade with your existing
account credentials to check your membership status and rewards balance, which was carried over
from the old platform. Be sure to bookmark this site so you can easily come back to it in the future.
You are now able to redeem rewards within the membership portal if you meet the redemption criteria.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

Pretty slow if you ask me..