Share money-making apps you use.

App trailers

thetechblvd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 am

App Trailers is an app that pays you to watch app and movie trailers
The payout is about 1/2 of a cent per video

I write about it on my site
tinyurl.com/techlane

Superfox » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:15 am

You can use upto 5 devices on same facebookaccount/ip. Each device has its own points. I got banned for using more than 5 :(, it stated in the support email 5 devices is the limit however I could not find it in the TOS.

Sss22066 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 am

This is ban message from apptrailers

Yes, as i explained in my other emails, i had more than 5 accts at this IP address, combo of switching phone service and houseguests, my request is to only have three accts one for myself cynthia, one for husband steve(running fine) and one for my nephew garrett(running fine) i alerted app trailers that this was happening as it progressed. Please reinstate the cynth acct. thx for your help

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 1:06 PM, Craig Blevins <support@appredeem.com> wrote:

Your account was suspended due to Fraudulent activity. This could be due but not limited to using a VPN, using a simulator, using a program to modify our app in a way that wasn't intended, more then 5 accounts tied to one email address/Facebook account/IP or even fraudulent referrals.

Thank You,
AppRedeem Customer Support

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 am

0.5 cent per video = $5 per 1000 dollars. So 200 videos for $1. I've seen better payout.

Marballer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Please use the insert url button
Like this tinyurl.com/techlane