Share money-making apps you use.

Fronto (lockScreen)

hlopez256 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:02 pm

When you first open the app, it asks you to create an account using an email and password. Right of the bat you get 1500 points. If you use a referral link, you get 1250 additional points. If you would like to use my referral link, here it is: http://i.fronto.co/i/2km2 . Otherwise, you can click here: non-ref: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.fronto . If you do end up installing the app without a referral link but want the bonus, you can go to settings>Have A Promo Code? and enter my code: low900
Now for the breakdown. You can redeem both Amazon and PayPal (and Google Play, but who wants that?). The redeem rates are non-linear. A $1 Amazon Gift Card costs 3,250 points. A $20 Amazon gift card costs 50,000 points. If you were to redeem $20 worth of Amazon credit by buying $1 gift cards you would spend 65,000 points, leaving you with 15,000 less points than you could have if you had just saved for the $20 card. Even redeeming 2 $10 cards (26,875 each) leaves you 3,750 in the red. 50,000 points is a golden number because you need exactly 40 people using your referral code to reach it. It also makes it so that every 1250 points is worth $0.50.
PayPal has different costs. $1 PayPal is 3,375 points and $20 is 52,500 points. Twenty $1 PapPal purchases is 67,500 points, costing you 15,000 points for your impatience. 42 referrals will net you $20 PayPal. If you choose PayPal and go for the $20 card, every referral is worth $0.476.
You earn points depending on what you do. Sometimes unlocking the lock screen will give you 5 points. Other times you get a 20 point offer that tries to open something in Google Play but rewards you just for swiping it. Then there are install and open offers should you choose to do them. I recommend doing these as they give the most points. It doesn't take long to install, open and uninstall. There are also offers that ask you to take surveys or submit your email but I highly discourage anyone from doing them because I've yet to actually be rewarded for them (they are 3rd party offers that Fronto has no control over).
I just started this morning and already have 5152 points. Remember to use my referral code (low900) or link for 1250 free points. Even if you have no plans to use Fronto long term, you can get $1 in about 5 minutes by doing one install and open offer. You can then uninstall Fronto with $1 in your pocket.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm

This seems like a good app, but it sadly isn't available in Sweden, right? :(

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Detailed post. I like the referral portion of the app. That part pays you decently, and with a few referrals rolling in, I can get to my payout. So according to this, I should be able to earn my $1 in no time. Sounds good, I'll check it out. Gracias for sharing.

hlopez256 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:16 pm

This seems like a good app, but it sadly isn't available in Sweden, right? :(
try downloading it, if you cant then it isn't available there. sorry :(

hlopez256 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Detailed post. I like the referral portion of the app. That part pays you decently, and with a few referrals rolling in, I can get to my payout. So according to this, I should be able to earn my $1 in no time. Sounds good, I'll check it out. Gracias for sharing.
welcome.

Silver_surfa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:00 am

Is this for iOS too.

Fly » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 am

Thanks I will try to get this ez $1!!!

Marballer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:12 am

Is this for iOS too.
No Android Only

hlopez256 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 pm

i have earned quite a bit from this lockscreen

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 pm

How much? And how long did it take?

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Oh wait... You wrote this post xD nvm.

hlopez256 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm

How much? And how long did it take?
you can earn your fist dollar fast use my refferal and get 1250pts download the apps that helps alot.

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:45 pm

bump

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm

looks like a nice app, will try it,thank you
welcome

SimonRumaldo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Does it make you money fast or will it take forever to make money off of?

ruthnavarro1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:20 pm

does not very well

hlopez256 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Does it make you money fast or will it take forever to make money off of?
download the apps its quick and easy delete after you get the points

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:27 pm

b

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:16 pm

b
There is no reason too bump this, your trying to get income from referrals, Last post on this thread was 24 days ago, and im pretty sure everyone knows about this app by now, dont bump threads like this anymore just for a few cents. Just spams the forums of useless things.

Antoine.C » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Yes, please stop with this. Make sure there isn't a post about the app you are talking about before doing it

indutaurus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:08 am

Ever since I got rid of my iPhone a year and a half ago I got myself a galaxy prime and I could not hide certain pictures and every app that I tried did not work right with my phone or I just simply could not understand it LEO Privacy has helped me out so much in the last five minutes that I have downloaded it I can finally have pictures to myself like I used to I my iPhone and trust me I hated hated my iPhone thank you so much for coming up with such an awesome app that family works for Androids I appreciat

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes, please stop with this. Make sure there isn't a post about the app you are talking about before doing it
you just post random **** on other peoples post to get that cash for the end of the month so stfu.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 pm

you just post random **** on other peoples post to get that cash for the end of the month so stfu.
No he does not, he's helpful, and obviously you see that. How about go to his profile and look at all the useful threads Antoine has made, before you say RANDOM *** to get money by the end of the month, look before you check.

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 pm

No he does not, he's helpful, and obviously you see that. How about go to his profile and look at all the useful threads Antoine has made, before you say RANDOM *** to get money by the end of the month, look before you check.
**** you to

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:43 pm

**** you to
Stop being so toxic, nobody cares about your ****.