Share money-making apps you use.

Wild Wallet Rewards

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:25 pm

This is one of the many apps that pay when you install the apps they recommend. At first, I was a little edgy, since it's website says "Earn $100 a day". But with a few google searches, I saw that the app is pretty legit and people are being paid from it. Although, I do have to break in the news that you WON'T get paid $100s of dollars a day. You'd be lucky if you got paid $1. However, it is still a steady app to install apps and earn money from it. You can earn inapp credits which can be used to redeem giftcards or cash via paypal.

Get the app here: http://wildwallet.com

If downloading apps and earning money from it is your thing, then give this app a shot.

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Interesting. Seems like they have a good vareity of rewards, but what I find intriguing is their social boost rewards. I find that a strange reward, because in normal apps they have rewards like Amazon, PayPal, and so on. But here, they have social boost rewards such as more Instagram followers and Twitter followers. This might want to make me use the app more, just making sure this is legit before I spend all my time on this app :D
image.png
image.png (211.23 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 pm

What do you usually earn per completed offer?

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 pm

I usually get 25 per app. Now I'm reading reviews that say they don't pay, they are a scam...etc. But I'm not gonna stop until I know for sure they are a scam. I got my eye on you wild wallet...

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Interesting. Seems like they have a good vareity of rewards, but what I find intriguing is their social boost rewards. I find that a strange reward, because in normal apps they have rewards like Amazon, PayPal, and so on. But here, they have social boost rewards such as more Instagram followers and Twitter followers. This might want to make me use the app more, just making sure this is legit before I spend all my time on this app :D
From what I've researched, It's pretty legit. But you might want to carry out your own searches before you spend your time on it! Plus, it might take some time to cash out on this app.