Share money-making apps you use.

Slicethepie- Get $0.10 in a matter of seconds

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:06 pm

So today, I would like to recommend slicethepie to the forum. First of all, you need a computer and a keyboard. To begin with, slice the pie is a review website where you listen to music and then write constructive feedback to the artist for money. For each review, they seem to approve it after 4-5 sentences you write about the song. You can write what this song reminds you of, too much bass, too little bass, too loud, too much drums, etc. You get $0.10 for every review you write. It must be a review of decency, because they look at all your reviews before they approve your cash out. You can't try to get free money by saying what your favourite power ranger is, because they will deny your request and delete the ones attempting to troll. Below is the earning logs:

Day 1: $12, about 1 hour and 30 minutes used

Day 2: $27, about 2 hours and 45 minutes used

Day 3: $6, got lazy. About 30 minutes used

Day 4: $21, about 2 hours used

Day 5: $17, about 1 hour and 50 minutes used.

AVERAGE: $16.60 for every 1 hour and 3 minutes used.

Thank you!

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 pm

wow... You earned this much? You must be a good writer :D

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:15 pm

This is a pretty solid website. But after some time, you really get bored and tired of listening and writing reviews. The website is legit, and those of you who love listening to new music, help these artists out and review them! Earn money while doing so.

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

wow... You earned this much? You must be a good writer :D
:D well, I'm not really good at writing but I am decent. As long as your writing is moderately detailed you should be fine.

Aya11047 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 am

Are there more like this review website?
Because slicethepie is not available in my country. :(

kal30314 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

Slicethepie is a nice website to earn a few buck on but you have to be good with what you have to say. At least reword all your review and try not to say the same thing because the website will pick up on it. Sometime you can review other things on their website another than music like clothes. I think the more you do on this website you get more opportunities to do other task.

Marballer » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:06 am

Did they bump it up to 10 cents because it use to be 5 Cents and you have to listen for 1 minute and 30 seconds

drewgerrand » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:20 pm

i have used this website for about and hour now and i like it alot. thank you for recommending it to me.