Share money-making apps you use.

AdLove

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm

There is an app called AdLove you should try it out you watch an ad and then rate it's pretty simple. Minimum cash out is amazon $0.50 which is 5500 points Payout options include Amazon, Tango Card, Prepaid Visa, Chipotle, Macy's, Best Buy, Nike, Domino's, Facebook game ecard, and Walmart. I've gotten about $5 from this app payouts are relatively short wait times. It isn't the best app to earn money with but its a good legit one. Does anyone else use this app?

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm

I think TheTechSlugs made a video about this app! How much do you earn per ad?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:54 pm

I can confirm that the app is legit. The bonus video function is quite helpful, and lets you earn points steadily. It doesn't get you a ton of points overnight, but with a steady build up, you can cash out within a few days. Their payout options are pretty cool too, wide variety to choose from.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:56 pm

I can confirm that the app is legit. The bonus video function is quite helpful, and lets you earn points steadily. It doesn't get you a ton of points overnight, but with a steady build up, you can cash out within a few days. Their payout options are pretty cool too, wide variety to choose from.
"It doesn't get you a ton of points overnight", wait... Is it autopilot?!

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Oh no, no. I meant, you can't keep using it and expect to get paid out within hours. You gotta wait for the points to rack up, and this might take a few days.