Share money-making apps you use.

Smart Panel - Earn money for keeping it installed

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Smart Panel is like Screenwise Trends, you simply get paid for keeping the app installed on your phone/tablet.
It's as simple as that! I've earned about 1 dollar so far, but I just got it ;)

Keep it installed for 1 year -> Get $75 dollars

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 pm

That's pretty good thanks for sharing this app.

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Personally, I don't really like these types of apps because it uses your location and destroys your battery, even when not using your phone. The earnings are slow, as that is how much I make with perk in a month, about $75. Even though it requires less maintenance and work as perk does, I do not believe that this is necessary. It seems like a cool app, but the main reason why I don't like it is because it kills your battery. I did a quick test, and if you turn wifi on its about 2% every 3 minutes and with wifi off its 1% every 3 minutes roughly. Rip Battery

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Personally, I don't really like these types of apps because it uses your location and destroys your battery, even when not using your phone. The earnings are slow, as that is how much I make with perk in a month, about $75. Even though it requires less maintenance and work as perk does, I do not believe that this is necessary. It seems like a cool app, but the main reason why I don't like it is because it kills your battery. I did a quick test, and if you turn wifi on its about 2% every 3 minutes and with wifi off its 1% every 3 minutes roughly. Rip Battery
Well, yea. That's the downside. Screenwise doesn't do that though :P

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Well, yea. That's the downside. Screenwise doesn't do that though :P
And another app added to my arsenal of apps I use/check daily. Thanks!

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 pm

The battery drainage can be a real issue here, as SrGuillester mentioned. I've done this before, installing several apps and keeping them on my phone, but it won't make your phone last long. But if it's a phone used to making money, or a phone you barely use, I guess that could work.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

The battery drainage can be a real issue here, as SrGuillester mentioned. I've done this before, installing several apps and keeping them on my phone, but it won't make your phone last long. But if it's a phone used to making money, or a phone you barely use, I guess that could work.
yeah, I have it installed on my iPad mini, I only use it for money making, sometimes when I'm away but then I just disable the apps :P

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:56 pm

That's a cool idea. Just make sure it doesn't mess up your iPad's battery in the long term. Pretty expensive device to lose for a couple dollars.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

That's a cool idea. Just make sure it doesn't mess up your iPad's battery in the long term. Pretty expensive device to lose for a couple dollars.
yeah, I haven't had that much problems with it though!