Share money-making apps you use.

Any Apps Picking back up yet?

irishmoxie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Hey guys! I just go into farming with phones the begining of this year. I am aware that many apps do not payout well during January and Febuary. Now that we are well into march though most of my apps are not reaping much rewards. :/ Just wandering if anyone else is still having trouble getting their earnings back up.

Currently, I'm using Rewardable TV, Yoolotto, YooTV, and checkpoints. Im probably earning on average less then 10c per device. I am making decent money with my websites on my gaming laptop but as far as my phones are concerned they aren't really paying themselves off at the moment.

Please comment below if you are having similar issues or if you have any advice on alternate apps or maybe that I should just give it more time.

Hollo10 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 am

To many up and downs with the “typica”typical apps” that you use to make money. I use apps that are looked by or aren’t looked at as much. You can find most of my apps that I use within this forum

Sss22066 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:28 am

My win7 PCs are doing much better than my android/iOS devices on passive earnings... active Qriket is avg over $10 per day, cashshow $4 per day the other hours I split between rewardable and checkpoints. Good luck

Hollo10 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 am

Make sure to check out my recent posts! These are newer apps in which not many people know about this making for good apps

away » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:24 am

YooTV ?? for what ?

irishmoxie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 pm

So just to be clear, no one is doing well on their phones yet? (Passively)

Hollo10 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 pm

In my experience, you get paid more for more interaction. Check out some of my recent posts :)

Joe » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Everything is starting to pick up for me again.

babygirly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Perk has picked up as well as Yoorewards.