Share money-making apps you use.

Rewardable TV Points Droppage?

Chazf2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Has anyone else experienced a sever drop in rewardable TV points? I went from making $1 a day to now 20 cents? I know that January sucks for making money but this bad?

Sss22066 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:57 am

Try the Rtv website rewardable.com. Still making over $2 per day I switched some of my earnhoney pcs and some of my phones. Lots of ads and earnings. Yeah

zerocool » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 pm

i sent u one site p[lease join that i will get u koinme soon

zerocool » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 pm

highest was 250pts i thinking switching to qrkit unless somehas better idea i have 12 phones running rtv different accounts or is there diffternet rtv apps should put it on

Chazf2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 am

ya. im going to switch over to checkpints!

darthlinux » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

January drought the website seems ok some days but chrome always crashes for me, koinme is doing solid though although I have to use a VPN to access it but earning really well.

zerocool » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:41 am

would i earn good amount i could switch 12 rtv phones to checkpoints? or if anyone has anything better tell me ill join ur site

darthlinux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:14 am

Why do you have to use a VPN for Koinme?
Because I live i the UK

darthlinux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:14 pm

yeah the VPN but if the VPN fails there is a killswitch so should be fine.

Kimbeard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:56 am

I was wondering the same thing. I went from making $1.50 to $1.75 a day to $0.40 a day. I run it on five phones and still only $.0.40 I just don't understand...

Junior » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 am

I can't believe people are still using Rewardable it's been bad since last year.

Junior » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:45 am

Plus it's the beginning of month/year.

Junior » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm

because it also depends on location for ads
I know for a fact no matter where you are in January your gonna get less ads because companies aren’t spending.

Sss22066 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:32 am

Please explain why my koinme, rewardable and Qriket earnings are still going strong... I know adv $$ are weak at beginning of every year but some companies are still paying great... I don’t even try to understand it, I just move my devices to the companies that pay the most and keep on going...

Junior » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 am

Please explain why my koinme, rewardable and Qriket earnings are still going strong... I know adv $$ are weak at beginning of every year but some companies are still paying great... I don’t even try to understand it, I just move my devices to the companies that pay the most and keep on going...
As you know koinme is based on time, it's not based on the amount of ads you receive, also koinme opens up a new tab that plays videos sometimes ads. rewardable finds you ads but it's hard to earn because of the cap they have.

Junior » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 am

Also koinme removed their cap of $1 a day.

Junior » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm

what do you mean its based on time ( time of day or time the ad *pop up is open")
It’s basically the amount of time the tabs open, which is somewhere near 30 seconds. After those 30 seconds it opens up a new tab, you can even pause the video and the timer will still go down.