Share money-making apps you use.

Qricket!

Chazf2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:28 am

Hey!

I just thought i would make this post to ask you guys how you are making money with qricket! I see alot of you say your earning $1+ PD on qricket but i just dont see how? Whenever i spin the wheel i always just get more spins and its a cycle like that until i run out! I will occasionally get 5 cents but that is nothing really? I feel like the time spent would not = enough output?

Any ideas?

Sss22066 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:54 am

Are you all crazy or just brain dead...Well bad news first... Qriket pays in Canadian $ and now needs android 5 (refurb Samsung luna android 6 for $20 from Straighttalk with new battery and free shipping) or iOS 9, though Rtv and spq still works great on android 4.4... lets do the math...

I just finished 1653 spins today and banked $21.45 that averages to .05 every 4 spins...
I get my spins from 1145 pm - 1215 am est everyday and average 28 spins daily cost three spins per play so that’s bout $.12 per day (I wait till I have over 100 spins avail on each acct and use them all)... I have 16 Qriket accts (they encourage Qriket parties where you gather all your friends at one house with good WiFi to play, so accts per household is whatever your routers will handle...) so .12 x 16 is bout $2 per day... that’s my highest paid per min app... and it gets even better... m-f at 2pm and 4pm they host Qriket live... guaranteed everyone wins from .05 to .25... cost 5 spins to enter and takes 30 mins per game... 1st place winners split $300 2nd place $150 and 3rd $50... can’t prove it but I almost always place at least third on one of my 16 phones for additional dollars, obviously chances are much better of winning with 16 accounts... you need a separate email address for each account, be smart and use sequential email addresses like, joezwickle1@gmail then 2, 3, 4... and use the same passwords 11111 works great... (yahoo mail manages 16 email addresses in one app) cash outs are immediate to PayPal $25minimum and PayPal allows 8 email addresses per PayPal acct... PayPal will exchange Canadian $$ for US $$ for an additional fee, bank rates are much better and they love to manage your $$, nuff said...

More good news... Qriket live is now hosted by twitch and will soon be available to run on Windows systems... yes I will add 16 more accounts when/if it happens...

Even More good news Qriket is growing fast and going to cable tv (pilot programs have been approved) which means better advertising dollars and higher $$ games

I hate active apps but cmon folks this is free money on phones you already use running other apps... now u see why I think y’all must be brain dead and play the lottery (lottery is the only tax paid by idiots who flunked math)

Chazf2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Wow! ill try that out i just dont know i have the motivation too!

zerocool » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:04 pm

bboy tech how do get that many spins are u automating getting spins or spinning? pm ur secrete man that 21.00 be like at minimum 1 new phone i am getting there i think i am out 25

Sss22066 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:51 am

16 phones all getting ads flat out... from 11:45 pm to 12:15 am everyday

Sss22066 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:53 am

Btw... my 3 iPads get more ads everyday than my android phones

Sss22066 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Kinda embarrassing to give such poor advice huh??? Maybe you should do a weekly checkup or ask someone like me who actually makes a ton of money using these programs.... I will be happy to train you and no I don’t want any $$/points from joe, joe is the best and I am happy to just be a part of this forum

zerocool » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:05 am

so joe how do u earn that many spins????????

Sss22066 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Steve here I think that Q is for me... 16 cheap devices android 5 or better, iOS 9 or better nad just keep hitting get spins everyday from 11:45 to 12:15, average 25 spins per device per day... that’s 400/day. Then use em all every week or two...