Share money-making apps you use.

Cashmagnet app

Dartbaby2013 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 am

So i thought i would share Cash magnet with everyone here. It is a pretty straight forward app and it is 98% passive.

It does require root on your phones. They are working on a non-root version that will hopefully be released soon. You can only have 4 phone total. Each phone can earn you $15 a month. So $60 total.

The only thing you need to do is to download the app and run it. It will do everything else itself. Cashmagnet will either use chrome to visit different websites. I have been running it for about a month and haven't seen any harmful sites. It clicks on ads and takes you to different websites from there. If it doesn't run chrome, it goes into google play to download different gaming apps. That's why it requires root. After it downloads the different apps, it runs them for about the 1st level. Then you usually watch a few ads.

I did loom into this app before I started. It looks like the apps cashmagnet downloads, it is connected to the developer or designed by the developer. So that is how they make money to pay us. I'm assuming it's the same with the websites.

It does have a few requirements. Like I said, it requires root as of right now. It needs a least 4.1.2 android or higher. I will say that higher end phones will earn quicker than lower end. The only bad parts I have found is that you can't touch the screen. If you touch it to much, the app stops. The app also crashes sometimes, but you can go hours and be fine.

The pay rate seems to be around 1 points every 5 min. It does very by phones. 1000 points is a dollar. It takes about 2 or 3 days on the high side to get a $1 with one phone. They have different payouts like Amazon,Google play and Paypal. They take 4% on paypal though. I cashed out $1 Amazon the 1st time. Then it goes to a min of $5 for Amazon and Paypal. The nice feature is the referrals. You get 5% of whoever you referral. Then you also get 5% of whoever they refer. So if you want to help me out by using 71wcsd, that would be awesome 😊.
20171120_212713.png
20171120_212713.png (358.42 KiB) Viewed 4506 times
20171120_214521.png
20171120_214521.png (476.58 KiB) Viewed 4506 times
Screenshot_20171123-203704.jpg
Screenshot_20171123-203704.jpg (75.97 KiB) Viewed 4506 times

zerocool » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:58 pm

which phone using for this or reccommend

Dartbaby2013 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:11 pm

I recommend anything running at least android 5.0. One of the phones I am using is a Lg risio and it seems to run the best. If you have an android running 4.2, you should be good too. I have a Samsung Starburst also running it too. It runs, but I have to check it more then the risio.

zerocool » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:52 pm

lg risio 2 cost 50 how long will take back to earn back earnings...what app does it run through? cant see since i dont have rooted phone

Dartbaby2013 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 am

I am using the lg risio. I guess the 1st gen. I am getting about $5 every 4 days on 3 phones. Not bad because they aren't the greatest phone. The developer basically uses cashmagnet to download his other apps on your phone to play and run ads. If you look up abp on the app store, it should show all the apps that have been downloaded.

zerocool » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:23 am

ok i picked up moto e 2nd gen

away » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:36 pm

withdraw by verification phone number ?

enki » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 pm

no need phone number

Hanen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

i got you man, i used your referral

Dartbaby2013 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:36 am

Good looking out. They did also release a non root version of this app. It does pretty much the same thing, but you have to download the apps yourself. The more apps you download, the longer you can run it. It goes up to 24 hours. After the 24 hours, there is a cool down period before you can run cashmagnet again. The root version has no time limit. I am making about $5 every 3 or 4 days.

Hanen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Good looking out. They did also release a non root version of this app. It does pretty much the same thing, but you have to download the apps yourself. The more apps you download, the longer you can run it. It goes up to 24 hours. After the 24 hours, there is a cool down period before you can run cashmagnet again. The root version has no time limit. I am making about $5 every 3 or 4 days.
oh i didn't know that. I just simply let it root once I found out there was passive time limit on it. also $5 every 3-4 days sounds about right. considering one phone should be earning you $2 for every 30 day period.

Dartbaby2013 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:09 am

A few things that I picked up over the different updates. It does work on android 4.x.x. But you will earn better if it is higher. Make chrome your default browser. Keep an eye on your storage. If it gets to low, earnings might go down. These generally go for both rooted and non rooted versions.

Hanen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 pm

would i need to watch for storage if it's running in rooted mode? i can understand non-root, but I assumed they also needed the root so they can deump the memory

Hanen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:04 pm

with that being said, what actually builds up? The apps it download doesn't seem data heavy, the only thing that seems to build up is google service data, but even then, it doesn't seem like it changes over time. (I check every 9 hrs)