Share money-making apps you use.

Get paid while watching sports

BigGreene » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 am

I used the search for this forum but forum and didn't see any posts about this app and thought I would share. So, here is your ticket to free money for watching your favorite Sports! It isn't passive at all but definitely work trying out. The setup is easy and learning curve couldnt be any shorter.

Short explanation: While you watch the game on TV the app pages out questions and you predict what's going to happen in the sporting event. Most points wins at the end of the quarter or inning.

Long explanation: This app is for both android and ios. You are not able to be logged into more than one device at a time though and can only play one game quarter or inning at a time. There is no way to leave a game until it has ended either. So if you are wanting to watch and play something specific do not start something that might not finish before hand. Also, the games do not open up until about 15-30 minutes before the game starts on tv and I am not sure what countries you can play from. Im in the U.S. so I know that one is good to go. With this app you pick a game that you want to play. Right now there are NFL, NBA and very limited NCAA football and basketball. I also caught a UFC one the other night. MLB games are available in season. Don't know why but NHL isn't available. Football games are broken down by quarter and baseball games are by inning. So you have the opportunity to play 4 or 9 games respectively within one televised event. You can join at any point during a quarter/inning that you would like and will be placed into a group with up to 19 other people. Personally I try to be in from the very beginning so that I have the best shot at earning as many points as I can for the whole game because there are bonuses for top scorers overall within a single televised game. This is only for the NFL games though. To get points you make predictions to questions before they happen in the game. For instance, "If it is attempted, will the kickoff be returned beyond the 20 yard line?" "Will Denver record a sack or tackle for a loss on the current drive?" For baseball, you have similar questions but also have to opportunity to predict the at bat as safe or out and also more specifically how the out/safe will be recorded. Basketball and UFC are similar.

When you first start out you will have to play the free ticket room and win tickets before you can play in the money rooms. Before I move on let me clarify. The entire app is 100% FREE. You are able to get bonus points by watching up to 3 video ads per competition that are pushed out in between predictions. I have requested and received multiple payouts which are in my PayPal within a few days. In the free rooms you win tickets ranging from 200-10 tickets. There is no money to be won directly in the free rooms. However, everyone who plays at least 3 quarters total of NFL football from Thursday to Sunday night are entered into the MOFO (or FOMO I forget which) contest on Monday night. Your top three quarters are combined and if your score is in the top 100 of everyone you can play in the Monday night game with the potential to win up to $300. You are able to play Monday night regardless but if you're not top 100 you aren't eligible for the extra bonuses. I believe each individual weekly game has a bonus for the top two combined quarter scores too. $25 for best score of anyone watching that game within the app.

Once you have 50 or 120 tickets you can play in the money rooms. The setup is exactly same. The only difference is you can win money and tickets. First place in a football room wins $3 or $8 unless there is a tie. In which case it is a dollar less as the 1st and 2nd place pot is split. Gold room cash winners are top 3 places and platinum room winners are top 6 of the 20 players.

Overall I absolutely love this app. I won more than $500 since the football season started. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to help.

Ref link: http://WinViewGames.com/DetroitChris
Non-Ref link: http://WinViewGames.com
Payment Proof: https://i.imgur.com/KNkrAABl.jpg
Last edited by BigGreene on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BigGreene » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:53 pm

ure links do not work!!!
Thank you. They should be fixed now.

zerocool » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

joining now

BigGreene » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:26 pm

joining now
Great to hear! Let me know if you have any questions.

BigGreene » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 am

How much have you made from it?
$549 first cash out was Sept 6. I started with the app the week prior to that withdraw. About $70 is from referrals though. They have a great referral program at $5 each. A big chunk, $140, was from placing 3rd one week in the Monday night competition. My lowest week has been $33. I only play the cash rooms for football as I don't know anything about basketball. I only play ticket rooms for basketball. Used to do baseball but that's obviously done until next season.

BigGreene » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:15 pm

wow $5 is really good per each!
Yes it's awesome. You need to apply to get a referral link. I was able to get mine after playing only a couple weeks though.

Rhinomaniac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Are there amazon

BigGreene » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Are there amazon
No it goes straight to paypal. You would then have to buy amazon gift cards or the item that you wanted straight from amazon.